Chapter 10: Nations United

A few days after the Neuroi attack on Striker Island, Yoshika, Lynette, and Shone all sat in the kitchen of their little condo. Minna walked into the room. "Hey, gang." She said with her usual calm smile. "Dont worry, Sakamoto is still doing fine. She should be up and moving today." Minna took relief in the relief of the other three breathing a bit easier. "Anyway, thanks for letting me stay here."

"You're welcome." Shone said. "Are you sure you don't just want to take my room while you're here?"

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Besides, where would you have slept?"

"I'm sure Charlotte would of let me stay with her for a bit." That actually prompted Yoshika and Lynette to look over at him. "What?"

"Well, whatever. I'm thankful nonetheless." Minna smiled, right before the group heard Sakamoto getting out of bed. As if that wasn't enough, there was a good deal of knocks at the Condo's door. "Hang on!" Minna looked at them. "Lynette, can you get the door while we check on Sakamoto?"

"Sure." Lynette went to the door, with the others walking to Sakamoto's room to find something they never thought they'd see: Sakamoto struggling to pick something up. (Her giant cannon, to specific).

"Sakamoto... Are you okay?" Yoshika asked, not too sure at what was going on.

"Yeah, Fine." Sakamoto said, turning around to face her squad, showing her face for once being rather sweaty and tired. "I'm just getting used to having limited magic."

Sakamoto keeps her cannon in her room? was all Yoshika could really focus on, with a puzzling look on her face to match.

Shone also had on such a face, however his train of thought was quite different. I can't quite place my finger on it... But something HAS to be up right now. I've seen Sakamoto get attacked once or twice before, and she's never had this much trouble recovering. Top that off with the fact the Minna didn't let Yoshika heal her... Shone's train of thought went off the rails, in the sense that his thinking became very sporadic. It then came to a screeching halt alongside Yoshika's when Lynette walked back into the room.

"Hey, Minna, there's a guy from Liberion that's here to see you. He looks like a pilot of some kind." Before anyone could react, Yoshika rushed out the door with a happy look on her face (only Lynette caught that, though).

Once Yoshika got outside, she found out that the pilot... looks nothing like Kyle, despite being dressed up him. "You wouldn't be named Kyle by any chance, would you?"

"Yeah, I am, why?"

Okay, now I'm REALLY confused!

"Look, miss, would you happen to know where Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke is?"

"Yes?" Minna answered, coming up behind Yoshika. "I don't believe I've seen you around here."

"Sorry, Minna-Dietlinde, allow me to introduce myself. My Name is Kyle Wills, Liberion Pilot." Kyle noticed three others (just guess who) walked up behind Minna. "I'm here to take you to the United Nations for a meeting." Minna had a surprised look on her face, something so unusual that Yoshika was actually able to come back down to reality to take note just how unusual it was. "Minna-Dietlinde, are you okay?"

Damn it... I guess that's what happens when I stay out of my office for four days straight. "Well, I guess I'll come with you. Anything I need to know?"

"Based on your last report, the UN have request Yoshika Miyafuji and Mio Sakamoto."

Minna looked down a Yoshika, and then turned around to see Sakamoto. "Well, I'd say we've got what we need."