Chapter 2: Sakamoto's Deal

A few hours later, Michiko was able to at least sit up on her own. "Hey, Miya-chan. Did I pass out or AHHH!"

"Michiko, you need to rest a bit longer, at least for the rest of the day."

"But, my parents!"

"Don't worry. Our neighbor, Miyamoto, left a note for your parents at their house. They should know you're here." Sayaka explained. Michiko breathed in a sigh of relief, followed by a growl from her stomach.

"Sounds like my friend is hungry!" Yoshika smiled, getting up.

"Hold on, Yoshika. In case you forgot, you're still rather weak on magic right now. You need rest too. I'll cook dinner tonight."

Yoshika's pouty face went full force. "You're no fun, sometimes."

"That's the sign of a great mother, you know." Sayaka smiled back. The noise of a vehicle driving up to the house followed the remark.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Now, who could that be?" Sayaka opened the door, finding her answer in the form of a young woman with an eye patch and, oddly enough, hot pants, and a military button shirt.

"Hello, is this the Miyafuji Health Clinic?"

"Yes... and you might be?" The lady whispered into her ears, all while the other three watched in anticipation. The exact moment she finished, two stomachs growled. "It seems you and your friend out there are hungry, too. Care to join us for dinner?"

"Thank you." She said. The man behind her, wearing an aviator jacket and pilot helmet, ran in like a young child.

"God bless ya." he said, zooming in.

"Uh, you're welcome."

-30 Minutes Later-

"Here we are!" Sayaka placed out all the ramen she made. "Since we have twice as many mouths to feed as usual, I couldn't go all out, but it should be good none the less! Less dig in!" The two guests wasted no time eating. In fact, they shoved their faces in with as much as they could. "Hungry, huh?"

The girl swallowed, apologizing. "Sorry for being rude, we just haven't eaten in 2 days. It's been crazy trying to find this place, and we've had some accidents on the way here."

"Well, I guess it's a good thing you found us when you did." Yoshika innocently added.

"Yeah, it is." The man said, swallowing the last of his bowl. "Oh, Commander!"

"Yes?"

"I just realized, we haven't introduced ourselves."

"Oh, you're right!" Sakamoto stood up. "I'm Mio Sakamoto, Commanding Officer in the 501st Strike Witches Division!"

"I'm Kyle Yeaser, Liberion Ace Pilot. I'm here as back-up for Sakamoto." He smiled, as they sat back down, and continued eating, albeit at a much slower pace. "Bis is burd" Said Kyle, forgetting to swallow his ramen before talking again. (He was trying to say "This is good").

"Oh, really?" Sayaka said, smiling. "Thank you."

"Hehehe, you can actually understand him?" Sakamoto asked, jokingly.

"Yeah, Yoshika tends to do the same thing."

"Mut 'bout mh?" Sakamoto and Sayaka started laughing.

*Gulp* "So I'm not the only one doing that?" Laughed Kyle.

After finishing everything, the group of six sat down to relax a bit. Akimoto was able to finish healing Michiko, with Yoshika giving her one of her shirts to wear home. "See you later, Miya-chan!"