Just Under The Mistletoe

{WARNING: SMUT}

•••

"Merry Christmas, Nagisa-kun!" Rei smiled, bowing to the smaller boy in front of him.

"Felix Navidad!" Nagisa giggled, taking the hand of the other's.

"It's Feliz Navidad, Nagisa-kun." Rei sighed but smiled nonetheless. It was hard not to smile at such a pleasant sight.

Another giggle escaped the blonde's mouth as he squeezed the others hand. "Oh, oh well! You really worked on the decorations this year, Rei-chan! Where are your parents?"

"Hm?" Rei snapped back to life, previously lost in the pink pearls of Nagisa's eyes. "Oh, they're out of town at my Grandmother's until tomorrow morning, I think. Or the afternoon."

"Sweet! That means I can stay over for the night!" Nagisa clapped his hands together, skipping underneath the doorway to the living room. "I hope you don't mind me sleeping with you tonight though, because I didn't bring any pyjamas!"

Rei halted before he could walk properly into the next room, noticing where exactly they were stood under. A blush involuntarily spread across his cheeks.

"Rei-chan?" Nagisa sounded confused until his eyes followed Rei's gaze. "Oh! Looks like we're under a mistletoe!"

Before the taller boy had any chance to respond, Nagisa already grabbed his tie and smashed their lips together, sending a jolt through Rei's spine.

But they didn't break apart, like all their other kisses. It was almost magnetic, and they couldn't break apart from even if they wanted to.

One second they were kissing passionately, the next Nagisa found himself pressed up against the wall by a certain blue-haired boy who was intent on sucking on the different parts of Nagisa's vulnerable neck.

Nagisa's limbs entangled in with Rei's as he was pushed even more against the wall. He shuddered at the close proximity of the others body that he never got to experience before, and from Rei's smirk against his neck he could tell Rei noticed. The blonde boy was giving it his all to not make a noise he was sure to regret and blush about afterwards, but Rei made it really hard when he was pushing his knee in between Nagisa's shaking and spread ones.

"R-Rei-cha-" he choked when the bespectacled boy pushed his wrists above him, locking them in place.

Rei moved his lips from the bare, soft skin of his boyfriend's neck to lightly nip on the earlobe. "You are okay with this, aren't you?" he asked in a seductive tone which rendered Nagisa speechless. He could only nod and bite back the moan threatening to escape past his lips.

He could feel the breath hot against his neck and fingers clumsily pulling at the buttons of his pink plaid t-shirt. He could feel the blue hair tickling his cheek and taunting him in a way Nagisa never thought about before.

"You know I love you, right?"

It almost didn't sound like Rei at all. His voice, overcome with lust, was one Nagisa never heard or even imagined before. His response was cut short as Rei slipped his hand in the tight area of Nagisa's underwear. He gasped as a hand reached around his length, jerking forward into Rei's touch and panting on his neck. The quick and sharp movements Nagisa's hips made only let his jean shorts and underwear slip down further, granting easier access to the man in front of him.

"R-R-Rei-ch," Nagisa moaned as Rei started pumping his slender fingers in a motion that sent him in pure ecstasy. His tip was already dripping with pre-cum and it had just been four strokes. The blonde blushed as Rei kneeled down in front of him, proceeding to drag his tongue all over the shaft. Nagisa knotted his own trembling fingers into the blue locks in attempt to encourage Rei to take it to the next stage which he so desperately craved.

Rei finally took him in his mouth, causing Nagisa to let out a breathy moan and his knees to almost buckle. Rei's lips worked fast but steady upon Nagisa's fully erect member.

The smaller boy decided to take matter into his own hands, gripping the sides of Rei's head and moving it himself to urge Rei to go faster, and he pushed his hips even further into the other's hot and tight mouth.

Rei almost choked in surprise when Nagisa's moans turned into grunts into smashing his hips and the others head together. He could even feel the tip pressing at the back of his throat and the pre-cum dripping down. Rei bobbed his head even faster, desperate for a release from both Nagisa and himself.

"R-Rei!" Nagisa groaned, feeling heat pool up in his tightening stomach. The corridor felt unbelievably stuffy and the wall they were against had gone damp from the steam. Or maybe it was just Nagisa. It's like his thoughts got all jumbled up, and the only word he could think of right now was "Rei!". It was the best yet the strangest feeling Nagisa had ever experienced. It was bizarre, but oddly enough he didn't want to stop.

A few more strokes and licks and Nagisa could feel his eyes roll back as he screamed out his orgasm. The fluid gushed down Rei's throat, some dribbling down his chin and splashing around his lips. Nagisa felt like a huge knot in his stomach just completely unraveled, and he dropped down on his failing knees so he was at level with Rei.

He panted with a dazed stare as he eyed the way Rei's tongue flicked around his mouth to gather all the cum left to swallow. Both their half-lidded eyes met in a hungry stare before they smashed their lips together. Nagisa moaned softly into his mouth as Rei bit his lip in a request for more access. Their tongues fought for domination, Rei easily winning and exploring around the blonde's mouth. The touch made Nagisa feel like electricity was coursing rapidly through his veins.

As soon as they broke apart, Rei rested his forehead against Nagisa's. They resumed to their affectionate gaze and panted slightly against each other's lips. It was silent for a few moments, and Nagisa racked his currently dysfunctional brain to figure out something to break the silence.

"Well... I'm pretty sure that's not what you do under the mistletoe." Nagisa blushed as soon as he said that, saying the first thing that came to mind. Perhaps he should really think about learning how to think before he spoke before it cost him his entire pride.

Rei chuckled and pulled away from their touch, leaving Nagisa slightly cold and very flustered. He winked with a slight smirk, making the smaller boy even more flushed. "We can continue this tonight. I haven't forgotten about your debt to pay back."

•••

A/N: So first, I deeply apologise if I know you in real life.

So someone requested smut a long time ago, and it took me a very long time writing it but hopefully it paid off. This is also my first go at writing smut so I also apologise if it sucks and it isn't full blown sex. xD

Anyway, thank you so so so much for 5K reads! Just two months ago I was celebrating 1K and I honestly though it could never go this far, even if it might not be as much as others! :3

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!