Normal Dates

"May I have one lobster, one pizza, one pork burger, one plate of ramen noodles, one plate of barbecue turkey, egg salad, rice salad, a large portion of fries, a flame grilled steak and a medium sized plate of sashimi please?" Nagisa smiled politely at the gobsmacked waitress. "Ooh, and throw in five rice balls and lemonade, thank you."

"W-Wha-" the waitress stumbled back a bit before looking at Rei in fear. "And what about you, sir?"

"Um... ramen with pork and cola please." Rei smiles sheepishly before the waitress runs back to the kitchen.

"Huff! So boring, Rei-chan! But don't worry I will give up one of my rice balls!" Nagisa jumped from his seat, puffing his chest out in a manly-like manner.

Rei rolled his eyes. "You didn't have to order half the menu on our first visit, I could just take you here more often if you want to try all that."

"Are you asking me out on more dates?" Nagisa slyly smirked. Rei fumbled with his words as he looked to the side.

"I'm just kidding, don't worry." the blonde winked. "And anyway, it's my turn to set up the date next week, you've been doing it for five times straight and it's just not fair. What happened to our deal of taking it in turns?" he frowned.

"It's not my fault your only idea was to go to the leisure centre we went to one week ago."

"Hmph, you just caught me in a non-creative mood."

Rei smirked. "I thought you were always creative."

"You've got it wrong. I said I'm always imaginative, not creative." Nagisa protests with a pout.

Their aimless conversation was cut short as the waitress approached again. "I'm sorry, but we will have to escort you to a larger table otherwise the food wouldn't fit, and the six place table is the only one available. Is that okay?"

Nagisa bursts out laughing. "Sure!" he exclaimed, grabbing his bag and Rei's hand. "Come on, Rei-chan!"

Rei's heart stopped as Nagisa entwined their fingers. It wasn't even the first time they held hands, but he was sure he would never stop getting excited at the touch of his boyfriend no matter how many times.

The waitress turned around to smile at Rei knowingly. "Right. Your plates will be arriving soon, so I will have to leave to get them."

"Okay!" Nagisa cheered, waving at the waitress as he sat down opposite Rei in the middle of the table. "Isn't this great, Rei-chan? How much did you even pay to get us in here?"

Rei shook his head. "That doesn't matter, as long as we're having fun." he smiled.

"At least we don't have to pay for the food." Nagisa grinned.

"Order up!" the waitress struggled as she attempted to move the carriage filled with food. Nagisa springs out his chair to help her push it to the table as he took it from her and pushed it with ease.

"It's the least I could do. It's my fault it's so heavy, after all." he smiled sheepishly at the waitress's thanks while scratching the back of his head.

Rei smiled at his boyfriend in adoration. He's too nice for me, I'm lucky Nagisa even decided to talk to me again after my disgraceful attempts of shooting him down. he thinks.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he noticed the table was literally filled with plates. 12 in total, in fact, only one of them being Rei's.

"Eleven plates of food!? Seriously?" he gaped.

"Oh come on, it will be a miracle if it fills me up!" the blonde beamed.

*Two hours later*

"Come on, you only have one rice ball left!" Rei groaned. "Well eat it then!"

Nagisa moaned back in reply. "I'm full!"

"You ate lobster, pizza, burger, chips, noodles, turkey, two different types of salad, steak, sashimi and four rice balls and you can't handle the one that's left?"

"A rice ball means anything and everything in the food world!" Nagisa whined with a pout. "Just finish it for me, surely you can't be full after writing some ramen with few pork chops."

"Actually yes I can since I don't have an appetite as big as China."

Nagisa broke into full-blown laughter at Rei's statement. "Hahaha that's a good comparison, Rei-chan! But I would say more like Russia."

"Whatever..." Rei sulked as he popped the rice ball in his mouth, almost choking when Nagisa pressed his lips to his cheek. "What was that for?" Rei exclaimed after he gulped down the remaining food. "I could have died and suffocated."

"You know you want more." Nagisa raised his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Of the rice balls or you?"

***

YAy that last sentence though. *Nosebleeds*

I just finished the actual whole first season of Free! and I'm on episode 21 of Ouran Highschool Host Club and I must say I have no life.

Sorry this isn't a good idea, I just made one up on the spot ;(

Bye and thanks for reading!