Reigisa on Ice

"Quickly, Rei-chan!" Nagisa yelled, sliding onto the ice in awe.

Rei grumbled. Why did he agree to this again? Oh yeah, because he couldn't resist his boyfriend's damn adorable puppy dog eyes. "I'm coming," he slowly started to get up from the bench.

As soon as he thought he actually stood up correctly on ice skates, his foot suddenly slips, sending Rei face planting to the floor. However, before his face made contact someone grabbed his hand and twirled him around.

Nagisa stood there, his hand in Rei's as he giggled. "That was a close one! I'll teach you now!" he says in determination while gripping his boyfriend's hand, pulling him along. Nagisa slowly glided perfectly whereas on the other hand, Rei was practically stomping on the ice Nagisa being the only thing stopping him from falling.

"Rei-chan, try to move your feet smoothly, not like a rockhopper penguin." he teased. "And put one foot in front of the other always, bringing only one foot behind you and flicking it up." he tried his best to explain it, although Nagisa wasn't nearly as good as teacher as Rei was.

Rei tried it, still slipping as he slumped in defeat causing him to topple over and bring Nagisa down with him. The blonde boy fell on top of Rei, blushing at the sudden proximity when his hand, the only think keeping him upright, slipped sending Nagisa's face to slam onto Rei's warm chest.

"Sorry!" Nagisa apologised with a yelp, this time setting his hands on Rei's chest to push himself up so he wouldn't slip again. "Am I too heavy?"

"You're not heavy at all." Rei shook his head with a small smile.

Nagisa paused, protesting in his mind wether he should consider that as a compliment or insult.

"It's a compliment."

His bright pink eyes widened as he stared into Rei's glistening purple globes. "H-how?"

"I can read your mind." Rei chuckled. "You're like an open book to me, after all."

"Oh," his boyfriend never failed to make Nagisa blush. "Well, should we try again?"

Rei nodded as Nagisa hoisted himself up, laughing at the blue-haired boy falling on his knees as he struggled to maintain himself upright.

He really is a lost a cause at ice skating, Nagisa thought to himself, holding out a hand to help Rei which he gladly accepted.

"What are you smiling at?" Rei asked, his hand still gripping the other's tightly.

Nagisa's eyes crinkled in amusement. "Just how adorably funny you looked flailing around on the ice."

"Aw, how cute are they?" a lady's voice whispered, making Nagisa and Rei turn their heads in surprise to look at the source of the voice.

A girl stood there along with a boy, looking guilty and sheepish at the boys' discovery. 

Before Nagisa could turn back around completely, a pair of lips caught his, and he shut his eyes complying to Rei's kiss.

This kiss was brief yet sweet, breaking away and staring into each other's eyes.

"I thought they'd want a show." Rei murmured against Nagisa's lips. He simply smiled, looking back at the pair blushing yet smiling back.

"Come on, onee-san." the girl giggled, pushing the boy after giving a slight wave. "Man, I wish I had a relationship like that..."

"Doesn't everybody?" Rei says smugly.

"Now don't look so thug, you still don't know how to skate." Nagisa tuts, looking at his boyfriend in amusement.

"Sure I do." he simply replies, grabbing Nagisa's hands and dragging him along, sliding gracefully across the ice and twirling Nagisa around numerous times.

"Where- how did you learn that fast?" Nagisa sputtered.

Rei smirks as he dips Nagisa, leaning down for a peck. "Must have been your kiss."

•••

That girl was literally everybody in the Free! fandom.

I hope you liked it, now this is the last for today as I'll update tomorrow =3 Thanks for reading!