Part 2: The fold

Ok so the last chapter was confusing, maybe, idk. I decided to use this part to tell you guys some things. Comment anything that you think it's confusing. I will make sure to answer it.
1: the whole entire story is about Vainglory Heros in case you don't know that
2: the sorting of teams are
Team 1: Alex,Joule,Vox,Celeste, Catherine, BlackFeather, kestrel, Taka, Koshka, Adagio, and Ringo.
Team 2: Sean, Fortress, Rona, Skye, Phinn, Skaarf, Krul, SAW, Glaive, Petal, and Ardan.
3: Alex's role
Role: Mage/ Sniper
Heroic Perk: Element Tablet:Alex casts different spells with every attack. Blue represents defensive. Meaning that when it casts on a enemy hero, he receives 3% less. This can be improved by getting defensive items. This will mark the target with a water drop.Red represents offensive, meaning that when he casts it on the target, it will be marked with a flaming symbol, dealing 3% more damage on that hero with his abilities. Green represents healing, meaning when he hit a enemy hero with it, it will mark a leaf on them, so when he hit them with a ability, he regenerate 1% of his Health.
Ability 1 : Fire Dart.
Alex casts a small fire bolt in targeted direction. Enemy's who get hit will suffer from burning damage for 0.7 seconds.
Ability 2: Ice Fall
Alex casts a shower of rain in a targets location. Enemies who get hit will be slowed heavily for 1.7 seconds.
Ultimate: Nature's Fury
Alex use all his energy to turn himself into nature's blessing. All energy regeneration will not work as Alex is in Nature mode. He summons 3 tornados that seeks their enemy. Enemies that get caught in the tornado will be stunned for a few seconds, while allies near him will regenerate health and energy. This ability lasts for 15 seconds.

Yeah,that's all I have to mention. Any questions will be answered in the comment section. Happy reading!
By the way, friend me on Vainglory, my name is DRAGONmolticana
Thanks!

As Celeste and Vox brought Alex to the fold, they explain their duties and roles. Celeste told him " I am a Mage class, like you. We use our abilities to attack our enemies. We can also physically attack them. But it won't hurt as much." While Vox said " I am a sniper role. I can either attack physically or rely on my power. I prefer using abilities. Cause they do WAYYYYYY more damage." They also explained to him about the Halcyon Fold and how they fight every 10,000 years. Celeste also said " dying on the field was also regular. " which Alex was speechless. " you will revive base on the time. The longer into the battle, the longer it takes. When they finally reached the base, Celeste said" by the way, here are the allies that you will be fighting with. As the walked down the royal hallway, Celeste pointed at a girl fixing a giant robot, and said "that's Joule. She fights with her heavy robot." While Vox shout " Hey Joule!" And Joule came running to them, and said " hey Vox! Oh, hey Celeste! Where did you guys go?" Vox replied with a blush and said " we went to pick this guy up." And pointed at Alex. Joule widen her eyes. She said " is that Alex?" Alex was confused. He said " How did you know me?" Joule laughed. "Everyone here knows you! Your parents were also here as heroes before. They were probably the greatest. Father being a protector while mother being a Mage. But they died because their respawn system were shut off by a guy named Sean. He was jealous of how they were better than him." She said the last part quietly. Alex looked like he just got slapped in the face ( with truthhhhhhhhhhhhh)
So Celeste decided to change the conversation. She said " anyways, we gotta show this little guy around. See you at dinner, joule!" While Alex pulled the blushing Vox away. As they walked down the hall, Celeste whispered to Alex " this idiot right here have a crush on Joule. If he finds out that you know, don't tell him I told you!" Alex grinned. He loves collecting people's crush ( don't we all do?!) when they walked down to a dark room, Celeste knocked on the door. "Come in!" A girl's said. Vox push the heavy door. Alex saw a man with a bushy, orange tail and a she- cat. "Hey Taka!" Vox smiled. "What's Koshka doing here?" " So I can't be in my boyfriend's room?" She said playfully. While Vox was busy telling Taka something, Koshka asked Celeste, " who's that?" Celeste turned to Alex, and said " oh, I forgot to tell you. That's Alex Evozar, you know who he is. Don't you?" Taka stopped talking while Koshka gasped. Taka said " where have he been? I thought he with Catherine." Celeste opened her mouth, but Alex was quicker. He said " I had to live on my own. It wasn't until later this evening they were sitting on the front steps of my house." Koshka said " Wow! A boy that is only 3,000 year old can live on his own?! " Alex was confused. Vox said " anyways, we have to bring him to his room. See you two later!" And they went out.
When they stepped outside, Alex asked Vox " I am 3,000 years old?" Vox laughed " wow, you don't know your own age? Yes.you are 3,000 years old. And that's pretty young, too." Alex was shocked. "Then how old are you?" " We are twins. Like 30,781 years old. Teenage years." Vox said. Alex was shocked all the way to his room. Before they open Alex's room, a woman with a shield - sword bumped into them. " oops! Sorry Celeste. I was in a rush." She pulled Celeste up. She said " Who's- OH MY KRAKENS IS THAT YOU ALEX?!?!?!?!" She hugged him hard. Vox laughed. He said " yep. That's him." While Celeste said " Alex, Catherine here is your godmother." While Vox cut her again and said "she wanted to take you in when your parents were gone. But the moderator insists that you have to go live on your own." Celeste shot Vox a dirty look and said. "Well, this is your room. It's getting late and we have to train tomorrow. Better go to bed. See you two tomorrow. And Vox and Celeste walked away. "See you tomorrow" Catherine told Alex and hugged him again. " bye!" And Alex walked into his room. His room was decorated with Jewels and posters. He smiled, and went to his new bed.