Part 24: The lover's arcana

Don't start the song until you see my text of you doing so. That is if you want the full experience. I won't insist. But it's a recommendation.
Catherine's POV
I woke up in the same hotel room. This time, Marcel was besides me.
"Morning." He said.
"Morning." I yawned. I slipped out of bed and started dressing. Exhausted from last night's excitement, I asked Mars:
"Hey, you got anyone in your files called Nebula?" I asked.
"Not exactly. No code names have been active recently." He shrugged.
"Umm... How about James?" I suggested. A huge shock spread on his face.
"James is my dad..." He choked out. I gasped. So Marcel's dad is the one who tried to murder me?!
"So... When are we gonna find him?" I asked.
"Let's see if we can go check out some sites." He said as I nodded. We left for the graveyard to check out the scene. It was withered. We looked around and saw nothing but emptiness.
"I don't see anything..." I sighed.
"Right... I will go check out some other sites. You wanna stay here? To check, of course." I nodded. He walked up to me and hung a charm on my neck.
"Here. Wear this. It gives you good luck." He winked and I hugged him like a teddie bear.
"Careful." I said. He left and I searched the nearby graves. Nothing, nothing, and nothing. I sighed as I decided to leave the grave. When I reached the gates, I found that it was locked. I struggle to open the gates, but no luck. I sighed again as I decided to check the other exits. That's when something hit my eye. A tombstone that says:
Nathaniel Alex Evozar
2100~2120
A proud Mage whom was slain in the
Battle of the last cliff
Ok. Enough joking around. First of all, it's 2119. So why did someone put this gravestone here? Either it's made by the Seers or someone is trying to troll me. That's when the bitch, Nebula, appeared again.
"The fuck do you want?"" I growled.
"It seems that you have visited your brother's grave. Next year, your precious brother will be killed." Nebula shook his head sadly.
"How the fuck do you know? Wait... That key..." I remembered. The key can be used as a time travel device and a vortex. So does that mean that guy shoved this grave here?!
"I could not remember my past. So I move to the future for memories..." He nodded.
"Where's my brother?" I said.
"He's safe. I assure you." He comforted.
"But you tried to kill us!"
"Listen, you don't understand-" he suddenly screamed in pain.
"Run!" He pushed me. Real smooth, 10 out of 10. Where the fuck can I go? The gates are locked dammit. Souls started pouring out of his body. That's when dark, gray versions of the first halcyon heroes appeared. Evil, wicked, and thirst for blood. They started towards me with Nebula lied there, motionless. I try to run but I couldn't. They caught me and I couldn't run away. Sean's shadow stabbed me with his spear. Catherine thrusters her sword into my arm as Ringo shot me. But surprisingly, it doesn't hurt. My necklace was glowing in bright yellow. (Start the song!!!!) I felt a sweet sensation as my body began to heal. It felt great. All the heroes were looking at me with despair. Helpless. So this was the secret arcana...
Third Person POV
Catherine have passed out from exhaustion as she learned a new arcana, known as the lover's arcana this arcana is known for their passion and desire. However the road may be bumpy, the lovers depended on each other and get through hardship together. However, the scythe of time glow once again... It transformed into the ring of oblivion. The holder can erase one's memory with this item. But who will be the champion to hold this treasure...?