Part 22: Nebula the NecroMancer

Before this chapter begins, I would like to announce the winner of my previous question. And his name is...

@LavaMotor !!! He has guessed the name of the song, Chasing Storms by Janji featuring Kedo Rebelle. He also have given me support and ideas for this book. And today, is the day to publish this idea! Thank you a lot LavaMotor and everyone else who have supported me!!!!

Nathaniel's POV
As Catherine and I began to rewind time, an uneasy feeling suddenly burst into my thoughts.
Let me save them... Let me bring them back...
I jumped. I looked at Catherine and she looked back at me with curiosity.
"Yow... What the actual hell was that?" I asked.
"What?" Catherine asked. I shook my head. Probably hallucinations.
We stopped the time as we approached a dark, mysterious graveyard. We walked slowly into the grave as Catherine shivered.
"Scared?" I teased.
"Shuddaup" she glared. We saw a small fountain set in the middle of the grave as we walked up to the fountain.
"Get out of there!" A familiar sounded yelled as Catherine tripped and we fell inside the fountain.
...
...
...
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I can hear myself yell as I fell into the void. Catherine landed on top of me as I tried to pull myself up.
"Where are we?" She asked.
"I dunno..." A blurry image suddenly appeared and we saw Taka and an unfamiliar man laughing and talking with him.
"Who dat?" She asked me. I shrugged as we watch this 'film'.
"So I told her, it would be better if you kicked it! And she did, and and and I swear to kraken that she was hugging her leg so hard after she kicked that piece of rock!" They laughed hard as Taka told he something interesting.
"Have you seen master Chen? Master Oke said he's sick." The kid shrugged as they went into the dojo. Another film suddenly popped up and we saw that they were arguing.
"Do you know what you have done?!" Taka roared.
"It was a joke!" He roared back.
"Why- why would you that spell on him James?! You know it's dark magic!"
"He deserved it, making me a laughing stock in front of everyone!" Taka threw a smoke bomb and slipped away as the boy stared at the motionless body. Apparently the boy got cursed. We woke up again in the graveyard with Taka behind us.
"Why are you guys here?" His voice shook with fear.
"Look it's a long-" Nathaniel started.
"We got to get out of here, and fast. Or else he's com-" Suddenly, a figure appeared behind him.
"Hello again, Fox." His voice echoed.
"Nebula." Taka growled.
"You think you're so clever, huh..." Nebula laughed. Taka ran up to him and X-retsu him. Except he dodged it. Nebula waved his hands as bodies of the dead crawled up.
"Get out of here! Now!" Taka yelled. I ran toward with my sword and orb I took from dad in hand and yelled:

"Maziodynne!"
Lighting rained the graveyard, shocking every single one of the skeletons as Cath summoned Athena. She took her spear and stabbed the NecroMancer. However, instead of yelling in pain, he started laughing like a maniac.
"This boy is a Mage, huh? Haven't seen one in centuries!" He tried to shoot me with a simple dark spell, Mudo. I summoned a light shield, Hama to protect myself.
"Alright... Let's see if you can do this!" He laughed as he yelled out
"Mamudoon!" I had to block, and fast. I used Mahamoan. Sparks and fragments slashed my face as we dueled. I eventually overpowered him as he fled. Taka ran towards me and gave me a hard smack.
"What are you guys doing here? It is a dangerous place to be!" He scolded. We had to explain everything as he sighed.
"Who's Nebula, anyways?" Cath asked. "And James?"
Taka breathed hard as he said " an old friend. He was a Mage like you, except he was interested not in arts of beauty, craft, nor justice. He preferred the ways of the dark magician. He was driven so deep into dark arts he spilt his purified soul to depart to the land of the fallen, leaving him in his NecroMancy form."I bit my lip. In order to spilt your soul. You need to do a lot of deeds to redeem yourself... Meaning he have committed countless murders...
"Cmon, let's all get out of here." He sighed as we nodded. Before we depart again into time, Taka stopped us to give us information.
"I think he always kept a purple key on his neck, that might be what you're looking for." We thanked Taka for his help and departed into time...