Part 25:Learning The Future

First of all I would like to apologize for my long absence. I had a seasonal flu which caused me to miss out a whole week of school. I'm still recovering and I hope you understand.

Third person POV
As Catherine and Marcel found the last 4 pieces of the emblems, Catherine learns that the destroyer of the last emblem would be erased from this world... Meaning if she was destined to destroy the last emblem, she was not meant to exist...?
"So... What now?" Marcel asks as he stares down at the four emblems displayed out on the table.
"We have to destroy it, no matter what." Catherine breathes heavily.
"But who? The last one gets destroyed by time!"
"I guess this was meant to be." Catherine sighs as she picks up her soul gun, however, Marcel stops her.
"You're not doing this." He insists.
"It was meant to be."
"We can change it!"
"It's destiny."
"We can rewrite it."
"No."
Marcel sighs.
"Look, how about this. We're in no hurry, so let's use this one night to decide whether you should do it or not."
Catherine opens her mouth, but then closes it. She knew it was pointless to argue, so she just sat and stares into her phone.
>later that night<
Catherine sneaks out of their room, quietly. Careful not to wake Marcel up. She walks towards the table as her finger on the trigger. She gently positioned her gun at her head and fires. Athena heeded her calling and asked:
"What is it, master?"
"We gotta destroy these." Catherine breathes heavily.
"Your decision is my duty. But you know the consequences, miss Evozar."
"Yes... But it is destiny..."
"Very well. Ready when you are master." Catherine nodded as she heard a scream yell:
"Don't do it!" It was too late, she smashed the last emblem as the vortex took Athena and Catherine in.
>skip all the way back to the beginning<
"Yo you ready?" Ringo slurred.
"Yes." 'Orinigal' Catherine replies casually.
"Let's get them!" Koshka yells.
Knowing what she had done, she destroyed her whole family with her, all those who didn't belong in their dimension was gone... For good...
Sorry to break it to you guys but this book is ending! I'm not going to stop writing of course. Probably a few more chapter and then hit it with a finale. I love you guys for all the votes and comments. Thank you guys so much!!!

 Thank you guys so much!!!