Part 16: Beginning of the End

Third person POV!!!
17 years later...

As time now normally flows, they each entered their own lives...

Petal and Skaarf went and got married and their daughter, Marie, whom is a life giver...

Skye can never forget the death of Sean. She moved into an alternate universe where nothing can disturb her...

Adagio and Celeste married and had 2 children. The boy is Roy and the girl is Mita...

Reim is now sharing the rest of his life with his Valkrie...

Phinn moved to England, where he found his interest of the career of saving extinction animals...

Vox eventually confessed his love for Joule, and they departed into a dimension of technology...

Ringo now live on his own, where he go to Catherine's grave to pay his respects...

Taka and Koshka moved to Japan where they married and had one boy, naming him Tashka... (OMG THAT REFERENCE DOE)

Ardan is now best friends with Ringo, as his wife suffered the same fate...

Krul continues to find a solution for his eternal peace...

Fortress went back to his forest where he spent the rest of his life with his pack mates...

SAW is now no longer an mercenary as he found his career of workshop creation and spending his life with Rona...

Glaive continues his dream of collecting trophies...

Now it is 17 years later, but if you rewind 7 years... You will find something surprising...

(Insert rewinding music)

Third person again...

"Nice place you brought me here." Kestrel smiled.
"Top ranked." Alex smirked.
"It's unusual that you brought me here, though..." Kestrel looked out the window.
"What are you expecting?" Alex smirked as he sneakily took out a small, leather case.
"You don't usually take me out somewhere this fancy..."Kestrel look back as Alex walked next to her.
"Yeah... Well..."
...
...
...
...
...
...
"I know you for a long time... I loved you for a long time... And I am going to ask you... Will you make me the happiest man in the world... The best day of my life... In the honor of marrying me?" He kneeled before Kestrel and opened the case, containing a small, ruby, sapphire, emerald, and platinum ring.
Kestrel gasped as tears ran down her cheek. She let out a small scream before saying
"Yes!" They hugged as Alex slides the ring onto her beautiful finger...

And now... If you go 9 years, where you will find their future...

Alex now work for the Halcyon department, erasing all their plans of taking over the world and restored the peace and harmony of  the world of Nature and technology...

Kestrel is now the elite commander of the troops of halcyon and constantly training soldiers to defend both the technology world and the heart of nature...

They had 4 kids, one being the oldest boy, his name is Nathaniel, in honor of  Alex's father...
1 girl is called Catherine, In honor of Kestrel's mother...
The third one is a boy, his name is Sean, in honor of the hero who showed Alex the death arcane...
And the youngest one is Emily. In honor of Alex's mother...

Halcyon Fold remains, however, it is now a tournament instead a fight for the fates...
The new owner of Alex's orb is Nathaniel, as he stole it from his father's desk one night... Although Alex know this, he secretly did not tell him as he sees another great Mage in the family...
...
...
...
...
...
...
But...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Who is the Birth of a Miracle...?