Chapter 13 - Love Shaped Candles

Niall's POV

I got my mic hooked up and it honestly felt so weird without my hair there too make sure it was holding it in place. The first song we were all going to sing was Irresistible and I was playing my guitar that's why I had a stage mic on.

I was proud too go onto the stage and show too people that hair isn't everything, look at Serenity. She has none but she's still beautiful. Not even the press knew about it, too be honest everyone had just backed off since Serenity's illness.

I took my place onto a small pedestal beneath the stage ready too be popped up. I knew the lights had gone down in the Arena because everyone began cheering and chanting for us. Then I could hear the smoke machine go off and it was time. The song began too play and we were shot up from the stage.

Screams came from 4,000 people all jumping up and down in excitement as they saw us. I heard people shout my name before Louis interrupted.

"What's up Sunderland!" I heard him shout as everyone began screaming even louder. He turned at me and began too chuckle.

"So, what do we all think of Niall's new haircut?" Liam asked stroking my head, I laughed and pushed him aside. The screams got louder...maybe they did like it?

"I'd like Niall too introduce the next song." Harry told us all. Zayn pushed me forward and I began too look out into the audience.

"This song is for my girlfriend, Serenity." I said proudly. I caught Serenity in the corner of my eye sat on the balcony. I pointed too her and every single head turned too face her as a spotlight shone down on her. She awkwardly smiled and waved too everyone, who were screaming at her.

I looked out into the crowd and saw at least 3 posters for Serenity. One of them said - "WE LOVE YOU SERENITY <3", whilst another said "SERENIALL IS MY OTP!!!" but the last one really caught my eye "We all love you Serenity. You ARE beautiful, cancer is jealous of you". It made me smile and I began to play the first chords of Irresistible.

Harry began to sing the song as we all looked over at Serenity as we sang every single line.

Don't try to make me stay
Or ask if I'm okay
I don't have the answer
Don't make me stay the night
Or ask if I'm alright
I don't have the answer.

Heartache doesn't last forever
I'll say I'm fine
Midnight ain't no time for laughing
When you say goodbye.

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible.

I've tried to ask myself
Should I see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer.

But I know, if I go now, if I leave
Then I'm on my own tonight
I'll never know the answer.

Midnight doesn't last forever
Dark turns to light
Heartache flips my world around
I'm falling down, down, down,
That's why.

I find your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible)
Irresistible
(Irresistible).

It's in your lips and in your kiss
It's in your touch and your fingertips
And it's in all the things and other things
That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable
Your fingertips so touchable
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,
Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
Irresistible.

The song finished and I looked out too see everyone with glow sticks, white lights and the red lights on the merchandise in the air waving side too side. I saw Serenity begin too cry and I ran off stage too tell Paul too go and get her.

As the boys began too talk too the crowd Serenity was  taken downstairs and backstage. A few minutes later, I saw her at the side of the stage. I ran off and everyone gasped before I appeared back onto the stage with Serenity hand in hand.

"Serenity everyone!" Zayn shouted as all of the boys gestured towards her. I pulled her up onto my back and she began to do that cute giggle she always did. She smiled and waved too the crowds who screamed for her.

The backing track too Little Things came on and I sat Serenity down onto a chair in the middle of the stage. I took hold of her hand and looked at her in the eyes the whole time we sang.

By the time we had finished singing the crowd once again had their lighters in the air. It was so nice too see that our fans had accepted what was happening and I was so lucky too have them. A large object suddenly got thrown onto the stage, a walkie talkie.

Liam picked it up and put it up too his ear, as I walked forwards I could hear what they were saying. I left Serenity sat on the chair with Harry.

"Hey love." Liam said as he pressed the button the top of the device.

"Oh my god Holly! It worked!" a voice screamed back, "We love you Liam!". Two voices chorused, Liam looked around the whole arena before answering.

"Girls, what seats are you in?"

"Row D, Seat 45!" They girls screamed back before Liam walked off stage. I giggled and walked onto the runway and down too where the fans where at the bottom.

"Niall!" was all that I could hear, screaming in every direction. I pointed too a small girl who has no older than 8 and got the security guards too pull her over the barriers and onto the stage.

"Hello princess, what's your name?" I asked the small girl as I sat her down on my lap.

"Georgia," she told me tears flowing down her face.

"That's such a pretty name, just like you." I told her as I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Thank you! I love you Niall!" she told me and I just cuddled her. I squeezed her so tight she was giggling loudly.

"I love you too Georgia, come with me. I think it's time you met the other boys." I stood back up and took hold of her hand before running back down the runway too find Serenity at the side of the stage waving. I waved back before returning too the boys.

"Who's this little girl?" Louis asked before bending down and hugging her. I handed Georgia my holding microphone.

"I'm Georgia." she said into the microphone, she was a pro! Louis picked her up into his arms as Harry walked over and began too sing.

***

Serenity's POV

I sat on my window ledge and looked out at the summer night. The small stars twinkled so bright and they reminded me of the lights that were in the crowd just a few hours ago. I smiled at them before a person shouted my name from outside. I opened the window and looked down too see Niall. He was stood in the garden with candles that were shaped in a heart and he was stood in the middle.

"Serenity, I have surprise for you. Come downstairs." he told me and I did. I got up and walked downstairs everyone else was sat in the lounge giggling as I walked past...did they know what Niall was up too? I got too the back door and walked out too meet Niall.

"We never finished our date at Disney land...princess." he told me. He pulled out the plastic tiara and placed it onto my bald scalp. He wore a suit and amazing shoes, he pulled me closer too him and he pressed his lips against mine as I pressed mine back. Suddenly it got too the point where this wasn't romance anymore, this was so much more. 

He began kissing my neck and whispering in my ear.

"Serenity, I need you." he smiled as he kissed me. "I love you Serenity."

"I love you too Niall."

***

A/N:

AWW THEY SANG FOR HER AT THE CONCERT OMG AWW IMAGINE THOUGH.

duhfuidhfouids 5.8K READS WAT. Thank you sooo much for the amount of suppourt recently. I haven't updated in like 2 days sorry I've been busy but I should be on track for the next couple of days!

Thank youuu, stay beautiful!
Abbie x