Chapter 2 - Tickets

Sophie's POV

Where the hell is she?! It's almost 1pm and she's still not here...is Serenity okay? What if someone's got her? I sat in the library reading 'The Art of Love', I didn't even know what one earth it was on about it just looked like I was being smart and sophisticated at the same time. My large nerd glasses took up basically the whole of my tiny face as my brown hair cascaded it's way all the way down my spine. My juicy couture tracksuit was a dark navy whilst I wore cream ugg boots...I realised I kind of looked the definition of 'lazy' but I mean we were only studying right?

Another half an hour past and by this time it was nearly 2pm, I pulled out my phone and dialled Serenity...it's not like her to be late? The phone rang for a good while before a voice on the other end of the phone spoke.

"Hey..." Serenity's voice kind of calmed me a little, it kind of made sure she was okay...in a sense?

"Where are you?" I said in a harsh tone, I mean I was mad at her right?

"I'm on my way, I'm so sorry," she said to me. Serenity was one of those people you just couldn't stay mad at, her soft tone kind of melted you a little making you instantly feel guilty at how you'd just spoken to her. 

The phone went dead and I guess I just had to wait a little longer, I sighed as I picked up the mindless book I was reading.

Serenity's POV

"I'm on my way, I'm so sorry," I said to her, I heard a little sigh before the phone went before looking back up to Niall. He give me a cute little half smile before turning on his own phone.

"Oh no..." he said, eyes fixed onto the phone.

"What is it?" I asked him, kind of worried for him...was this normal?

"Look at this!" Niall spoke as he showed me his phone. There was a picture of him running away from the girls and the caption read

'Is this all too much for Niall Horan? Has he finally gave up with the directioners?'

I could see the hurt and anger in his eyes. This was so awkward...I mean, I just met him like 3 hours ago but seeing him hurt...kind of hurt me. I patted his back and began to rub in circles.

"It's okay Niall, don't worry! I doubt the fans are going to say anything. It's all bullshit!" he looked at me and smiled, showing his now straight teeth.

The black car pulled up outside of the library and I hopped off before giving Niall a quick wave.

"Goodbye, Niall...see you again soon?" he nodded at me before throwing me the thumbs up sign and closed his door. My legs were still on shake mode as I walked into the library to find a very pissed off Sophie sitting in an armchair reading a book you could tell she wasn't very interested in. I sat down next to her and we began revising.

***

It was 5pm and Sophie was sat on my bed opposite to me whilst we drank our Starbucks drinks. She held her phone in front of her and began tapping away.

"So Serenity?" she began. "Have you made up your mind on coming to this One Direction concert then? You do realise we're front row." I'd completely forgotten about the concert. If we were front row...I'd probably see Niall again perhaps he'd see me?

"Fine..." I said, I kind of didn't want to go though. I mean would you want to go to a concert full of screaming, sweaty girls? I sure wouldn't but if it meant seeing Niall again after the nice conversation we had why not? He seemed like a nice guy I suppose...I was expecting them to be so up their own arse but then again who wouldn't be if you were the biggest boy band in the whole entire world. Sophie looked at me with a huge grin spread on her face.

"OMG SERENITY, SERIOUSLY?! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME? I THOUGHT YOU HATED THEM!" she jumped up on my bed and started dancing on it. I smiled at her, I'd never seen her more happy. I was thinking of telling her but she wouldn't believe me.

"Yes of course I'll come with you silly!" I replied, her smile filled me with warmness. She was so happy and especially with everything her families gone through in the past year it just made my heart melt.

The rest of the night we sat on our laptops and just completely flat out browsed every single shop on the Internet picking out outfits because let's be realistic here...we were front row. I finally came to the conclusion of a very short denim polka dot dress with cut outs on the hips it was so cute. I paired with some cream doctor martins and I'd most likely buy a bow when we went for the clothes the next day.

**

(the next day)

I pushed my cart down the next alley, pushing in loads of junk food for the night ahead. Marshmallow fluff, M&M's, Nachos, Pepsi, Fanta, Oasis, Ben & Jerry's, Hershey's Chocolate put it this way...the list was endless. I skidded around the corner and headed straight for Sophie.

I giggled as I went full speed down the isle hurdling straight towards her. She looked back at the last second and moved out the way. I couldn't stop and rammed straight into the display of some new clear nail varnish, they all fell straight on top of me. My cheeks went the brightest shade of red you can imagine.

I saw Sophie out of the corner of my eye absolutely crying with laughter...great. I picked myself up and moved the cart out of the display before picking everything back up, placing it back into the stand. I glared at Sophie before walking to the check outs. I suppose it was kind of funny...let's just thank that Niall wasn't there.

I picked up the grocery bags and we headed off for our outfits for the concert. I'd never been so excited in my life for a pesky little boy band, what was I turning into? 

"OMG gurl, Niall just tweeted!" Sophie said as she stopped in the middle of the path to grab her phone out of her pocket. I kind of felt a little giddy inside, I've had a 3 hour conversation with this boy but I doubt he'd ever remember me.

"What did he tweet?" I asked perhaps a bit too excitedly.

"My fans are the best! All these rumours are utter bullshit." she read out. My cheeks flushed a little, I remembered when he'd just found out his face turning in a bit when I was there for him.

Aw.

**

A/N: Oh my gosh this was terrible. Talk about writers block but I needed to get this boring chapter out the way for the one that's coming...that's right...THE CONCERT! It's so short I apologise :(

So do you ship Sereniall like Sophie does? I do!! Leave comments, votes and everything you like. By the way thanks for the 101 reads so far :) Means alot.

Abbie x