Chapter 7 - Mickey and Friends

Serenity's POV

I crashed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, not again. Why was this always happening, this was the 4th time I've done it today. I gagged and borked before producing more blood into the toilet, staining my lips again.  A sudden know was at the door and I hadn't finished clearing up...shit.

I turned around with blood all around my lips...it was Niall. 

"Serenity, are you oka-" he looked up at me and saw my lips, his jaw almost hitting the ground as he did so. He ran over to me and held my jaw, then looked in the toilet too see my blood. A single tear left my eye and he used his thumb to wipe it away.

"I don't know what's happening Niall, I really don't...Niall?" I told him, my head sweating. The soft liquid on my forehead began getting heavier.

"Yes Serenity?" he answered me.

"Just hold me and tell me every things going to be okay?" I asked him.

He obeyed and wrapped his arms around me, his warm embrace made my belly began to feel better. He pulled me in closer and moved his arms down to my waist as I placed mine on his shoulders, he rested his head on mine and kissed it.

"I'm always here for you...buddy," he told me...ugh buddy I hate that word. He'd 'friend zoned' me but I'm not surprised he had to be honest, he was one of the biggest teenagers in the world.

Why would he want to waste his time on a petty little girl who is sick all the time, why do I even care if he called me buddy...why do I care about him...do I?No.

Niall's POV

After about 5 minutes of hugging we pulled away and I took hold of her hand. We walked to the top deck of the bus and into my very small cabin. She smiled at how small it was, her smile was so cute, her dimples showing every time she did smile just made me happy.

"Er...it's really small but you have the bed and I'll have the floor?" I suggested as I pushed back my hair with my hand. I began pulling out a blanket when her hand touched my shoulder.

"No, it's fine Niall. We can share the bed together." I looked at her with a thankful face, I mean the floor isn't the nicest to place to sleep I'd much prefer to sleep next to Serenity and make sure she was okay.

She hopped onto the bed and rummaged under the sheets before reappearing again. I pulled up the sheets and got in next to her. I pulled her in closer to me so I could smell her in captivating scent. She moved her arse into my crotch and we laid there spooning. I placed my arm on her waist and we both fell asleep.

***

Serenity's POV

I woke up and felt the need to vomit once again. I ran to the toilets and vomited up blood. This wasn't right...I noticed I seemed skinnier than yesterday. I pulled out the scales from underneath the sink and stood on them - 110 pounds. You could begin to see my spine and my hip bones were becoming a lot more prominent.

Something was really wrong and I didn't know what it was. I pulled on one of Niall's new shirts...I looked on the front to see what it said Crazy Mofo's  I laughed to myself before pulling on my leggings and VANS. 

I walked back into the room where Niall was, he was still asleep he was so cute when he slept. 

Today we left for Florida...crazy. Just yesterday I didn't even know if our ice skating date was going to go well. Things were moving so fast and I was loving it.

I picked up my hairbrush and began brushing my hair into a top knot before adding a cute pastel yellow bow to the top of it. I applied foundation, mascara and a winged liner before jumping on top of Niall.