Chapter 4 - Tapping It In

Serenity's POV

The door handled clicked open. 5 teenage boys stood outside looking in at us: Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Their cheeky grins growing stronger as they noticed us both sat on the chairs, 5 seconds later I felt a whisk of cold air run by me, Sophie had ran straight to Harry and hugged him tightly. Harry was overcome by this and they both fell to the floor, an eruption of laughs filled the room as they both got themselves back off of the floor.

Niall was stood at the back of the boys his head facing the floor, cheeks slightly blushing. The 3 other boys came over and introduced themselves to me, indivually giving me hugs and kisses on the cheeks, asking me how I was the usual thing they do with their fans.

Why was Niall avoiding me? I mean we hardly knew each other we'd only had one conversation together but there was no need to avoid me. 

I decided enough was enough and walked over to him whilst he was stood with Sophie and Harry.

"Hey..remember me...Serenity?" I asked him, the whole room went dead silent all eyes fixed onto me and Niall.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I, you helped me escape from those crazy fans we have," the whole of the room suddenly choroused an 'oooo' sound. Niall went bright red looking down to the floor. He was so cute when he got nervous.

"Aw, I'm so glad you remember me. So how are things with the band? I heard you've got yourself a girlfriend...Zoe is it?" I gave him a slight nudge on the side. 

"Oh yeah, we were never going out. That's the tabloids for ya!" his irish accent made me giggle and perhaps abit wobbly at the knees. He gave me a wink aswell.

"One Direction, please report back to the main stage. That's One Direction back to the main stage please, thank you." the boys all gave us hugs and walked out the door along with Niall...I guess that's the last I see him.

I turned to Sophie and just squeezed her. We'd just met One Direction and Sophie had gotten picture after picture with Harry, I felt so happy for her. 

Just as we were about too leave the room, the door opened again. Niall.

"Oh..erm..Serenity?" he asked me, I could hear all the other 4 boys whispering at the other side of the door, what had they put him up too? I nodded.

"Can, I...like, maybe? If you'd like have your number?" his blue orbs looked straight at me, a nervous look overtook his face.

"Sure, pass me your phone and I'll diall it in for you." I said to him whilst he passed his phone over. I put my phone in and he looked up at me, his face was full of hope.

"Thanks Serenity, I'll text you, okay?" I nodded giving him my approval. I honestly couldn't wait until my phone would buzz with an unknown number. He hugged me and I hugged him back, he kissed me on the cheek then walked out of the room...wow.

**

My phone buzzed, it was 8:00pm.

Unknown: Guess whooo???x

Serenityxoxo: Hmm...is it Niall by any chance?x

Unknown: How did you guess?x

Serenityxoxo: I don't know, I guess I'm a mind reader!x

Unknown: It's mine and the lads days off tomorrow, want to hang out?x

Serenityxoxo: Sure! Like what...x

Unknown: Doesn't Sunderland have a icerink somewhere?x

Serenityxoxo: Yeah, it does near Stainsporth x

Unknown: Okay, I'll meet you there at 1 tomorrow, I'll bring Harry if you want to bring..Sophie is it?x

Serenityxoxo: Sure! Cya tomorrow x

My hand began to shake as I finished off texting...wow. Me and Niall iceskating how roman-oh shit I can't skate...I suddenly remembered what happened when I was young.

I was 8 years old and Ollie 9. We were skating hand in hand around the rink, we could both skate so that was no problem. My Mum had gone for a coffee in the nearby stall around the rink. I was laughing skating with my brother when he let me go, a huge figure picked me up on the rink. I can still remember that I thought that was it. I kicked and screamed but it looked like I was having fun.

The man skated off the rink and began to run towards the door, by this point my throat was hoarse. The man had his arms tight around me and I couldn't escape his grasp, thankfully the people realised he got caught out but he whispered in my ear 'I will find you.'

**

Niall's POV

I pulled on my white vest with some black pants with my white vans. I was pretty nervous for going out on a date, I mean I'm Niall Horan...I should be able to do this easy. It was something about Serenity that made me feel impowered by her and I didn't know what it was.

Was it her long brown hair that cascaded down her back or was it her green eyes that glimmered everytime the sunlight hit them. Perhaps her flawless skin or maybe it was the time when I first met her when she wasn't expecting anyone.

Harry came running downstairs and we both walked to the car parked outside waiting for us. We'd booked the ice rink so no fans could come and see us but obviously there would be millions of them outside waiting for us to go in. I hope Serenity and Sophie are going to be okay...woops.

Serenity's POV

We got out of the car to see hundreds of screaming girls outside the ice rink...oh gosh. We walked up to the security guard before walking into the building. I could hear girls shouting such lovely comments like: You're so lucky! Omg I wish I was you! Wow you're meeting Niall and Harry! Then you had the mean ones: Bitch! Stay away from my husbands! You're a whore they don't like you!

Me and Sophie stared at each other before sitting down in a huge egg chair waiting for the 2 boys to arrive...hopefully they won't be too long or else who knows what them girls are going to do.

10 minutes later we heard the crowd outside go absolutely mental. They were here. Me and Sophie moved out of the chairs near to the doors, they were black so nobody could see us but we could see them. The boys were naturals, smiling and waving to everyone like it was something they were used too.

The 2 boys moved closer to the door before coming in. They both looked at each with a proud look on their faces a kind of 'nailed it' expression. They quickly high fived before walking over to us.

"You look beauti-nice" Niall said, smiling at me. That was cute, he called me nice but was he going to say...beautiful?

"Thanks Nialler! You're looking pretty hot yourself!" I added back, a bit of flirting wouldn't do any harm right? He gave me a friendly hug before we went off to get our skates. I began to sweat rapedly. Oh no.

**

A/N: This took me FOREVER to write but it's done :) Hopefully now Niall's introduced properly things can start moving forward :) Wow!!! 300 reads, thank you so much guys. I'd just like to give a shoutout to my gorgeous ladies - Emily and Domi. I love you both <3<3<3

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful @apemberton2 you guys have to check out her amazing fanfic Just the Beggining it's got like 400,000+ reads! Crazy, right???

So who ships Sereniall?! I do!!! I'll update again tomorrow.

Love you guys,

Abbie x