Chapter 9 - 6:59pm

Serenity's POV

It was a week now since the news got out. I have Leukemia. It's nothing to be ashamed of its more something to be proud of, the whole thought of what was going on confused me and I didn't know what was happening most of the time.

One of the things I knew was that the boys cancelled their world tour...for me. They promised to stay by me until I had defeated my illness, that touched me. 

I rolled over in my bed, we were still in Florida because we wanted to make the most of the trip. For the past week I've been house ridden, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere but today Niall's taking me out and I didn't know where

I was kind of nervous but at the same time I felt excited, I didn't know what he had planned but I couldn't wait, something inside of me screamed for excitement.

Niall was sleeping in the boys dorm with the other 4 boys where as I slept with the girls - Sophie, Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle. I walked over to my packed bags and pulled out a cute white lace short skirt and paired it with some converse.

The date wasn't until 5pm tonight and considering it was only 11am I had tons of time. Everybody seemed to know exactly what was going to happen...even the girls?

"So, Serenity. Niall is picking you up at 5 am I correct?" asked Danielle. I nodded back at her and she smiled. "Right, well then no time to loose! We're going to get you a dress and heels...it's time to glam you up!"

"Yes! Come on Serenity!" I heard Eleanor shout from the doorway as she held onto the door handle. I shrugged my shoulders and went to pick up my purse.

"You won't be needing that Missy! It's on us." Perrie shouted as she snatched the purse out of my hands and put it back down on the glass coffee table. Sophie walked over too me and smiled before linking my arm as all 5 of us walked out of the hotel room.

We walked into a very sophisticated and very expensive looking shop, the dresses were gorgeous. From beautiful peaches to classy turquoises everything you ever wanted was in here. 

I walked over to a rack of cream/white dresses and pulled out a long white silk dress (A/N: picture >>) it was perfect. The 4 other girls came running towards me, there mouths almost hitting the floor.

"Serenity! That's beautiful, go and try it on!" Perrie told me, pushing me into a changing room then pulling the curtain closed.

I took off my baggy top and leggings, seeing my bones become more prominent scared me I used to be such a curvy girl with an actual bum but now I'm just bones. I looked at my body in the mirror, ashamed.

I carefully took the dress of the hanger and then pulling it over my head as I watched the fabric drop to the ground. I felt pretty for once in the last week or so, I could hear all 4 of the girls outside of the dressing room.

I pulled back the curtain and walked onto a small stepping stool before looking up to actually see the girls faces. They all looked at each other smiling and clapping.

"Serenity...you look amazing!" Eleanor told me as she touched my dress with her nimble fingers.

"Wow, who knew a piece of fabric can bring out someones true beauty." Danielle added.

"I'm so proud of you Dimples" Sophie said.

"I'm so proud of you Lemons" I told her. They were nicknames we'd called each other since we could remember, we used to watch a program on TV called - Lemons and Dimples and since then the names just stuck.

"These shoes will go perfect!" Perrie said as she brought over some high platform glitter heels, my eyes were being gifted by the sight of these. I placed them on my feet and turned around to look into the mirror...wow, I felt like myself again.