Chapter 6 - Sarah

Ashley's POV

I've never really been treated with such malice because I have always tried to be understanding but then again, life isn't supposed to be easy and things won't always go my way, no matter how much i want it to but the way Kaye just shrugged me off is trully something i don't know how to deal with. I tried not to get affected by her actions but this isn't exactly something i can overlook seeing as i have to spend so much time with her in all my classes.

I get out of the house just in time to see Kaye and her sister get into which could only be Kaye's car, I get into my own car and ride to school, when i get there, Cassie is there with my brother, who goes off to his friends shortly after, me and Cassie have our casual chat before homeroom.

I tell her about Kaye and she jokingly asks me if i'm sure i don't like her, i tell Cassie "of course i don't like her, I don't even know her all that well"

"So if you get to know her, she has a chance?" I know she's joking but for some odd reason i take it seriously and become defensive "NO! Cass!" She just laughs at me and tells me to relax because it was just a joke, which i know but i can't help getting worked up, Cassie's never seen me this frustrated before and i guess she's just making the most of it.

We split up when the bell went and it was time to go to homeroom, well this was going to go well...

When i entered homeroom, Kaye was sitting in her seat and was acting as if she didn't do anything wrong yesterday. I proceed to go sit on my seat next to her and she just greets me like normal, she even smiles, okay... She should at least say sorry, that's called manners.

"Ash?" Her voice sounds as if she feels guilty about something, well she should be.

"You're not allowed to call me that." Although i know why she's doing this, i don't want her to think that she's off the hook that easily, seeing as i didn't even do anything rude to her.

"Okay. Well....ummm...ermm..." I fight the urge to smile, awww she's all nervous.

"Yes?"

"I AM SOOOO SORRY" She says looking at me. waiting for a response

"Sorry for what?" Of course i know what she's sorry for.

"For talking to you like crap yesterday, i know you were just trying to be nice. I'm sorry, please forgive me?" She says with pleading eyes.

I want to really forgive her because i do really want to be friends with her and i believe everyone is nice and whatever Kaye was going through yesterday must have caused her action towards me.

"Well if you tell me why you acted like that then maybe i'll forgive you" I tell her

"Well....ahem...ummm, i guess i don't really have a very good explanation, i guess i was just very tired, you know all that running around in Basketball with all those big guys"

"That's not a very good excuse to treat me like crap.....i'll forgive you but you have to promise that you won't do it again unless i deserve it"

"Pinky promise!" She holds out her pinky and i link my pinky with hers, She's so childishly cute....dawww

"Alright, well don't go around treating everyone like crap, they might not forgive you as easily as i did" I tell her, she's new and while she's in Cole's group of friends now, there are still people who will do bad things to her, no matter how many friends she has.

The bell ring for first lesson, so we make our way to first lesson while talking to each other, some of the girls in the cheerleading team have first lesson with me so they join us and talk, I introduced them to Kaye and they all talked to her, asking her the basic new girl questions.

Sarah, one of my fellow cheerleader is quite fond of her (apparenlty it was because of the accent) and would ask her lots of quesionts which Kaye would gladly answer.

We got to first lesson and they were still talking to each other. I'm happy for Kaye, she's making more friends and that can only mean the beginning of a good High School life.

Kaye's POV (WARNING! offensive perception of cheerleaders)

Well..... that went more smoothly than i expected, man she's so gullible, i give her a crap excuse for my behavior and she takes it, no wonder she's so fit to be a cheer captain, she's worse than a dumb cheerleader.

Well right now it's break and i'm on the bleachers where me and the group are sitting down, they're all chatting to each other while i'm talking to this Sarah girl, of course she's a cheerleader and apparently finds me cute...."i'm not cute." I say to her while frowning.

"You call that not cute? Look at that adorable frowning face you have awwww" she says while proceeding to pinch my cheeks.

"Okay okay if you say so..." i tell her, i lean in to whisper something in her ear "i think i would rather be called hot than cute" she giggles at me, this stupid cheerleader is easy to freaking play with, damn i'll have to watch out for a new target very soon, this won't take long at all.

"Well you are hot....very hot actually" She whispers while she leans in, yup this definitely won't take long.

............................

Lunch time!!! man i'm so hungry i can eat the whole school up, that cheerleader from before drained all my energy......not in the way i wanted my energy to be drained though, we bunked classes and we went shopping....she said we were going to do something fun....by now my stomach was rumbling and protesting because of the lack of food.

After i got my food, i went and sat with the guys, this time it's just us and Cassie, that means Ashley's probably coming as well and the last seat is right next to me.... Just my luck to spend time with more cheerleaders. sigh.......

The whole lunch was spent sitting next to Ashley, obviously I had to act like i cared about what she was talking about, well I kinda have no choice anyway, how else am I going to ruin her reputation? I have to at least act like a friend to be a reliable source of 'information'

..............

Alright that's it for now. I need a couple of ideas so if you guys want to give me ideas PM me. Ummmm yh.... I just wanted to show you guys how Kaye's personality changed when she found out about Ashley being a cheerleader.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

Keena