Chapter 18-I Won His Heart

Start from the beginning

"Well it wouldn't be for nothing because you're giving two people that can't have children a baby that was raised by a wonderful mother," Liam smiles.

"You always know how to make me smile and feel special," I blush.

"That's because I love you Liz," he tells me.

"I love you too Liam," I whisper as I begin to fall asleep in his arms.

*The Day of The Comeback Concert*

Luckily, I am able to come with the boys to New York to watch them perform on the Today Show's One Direction special episode. We pull into the hotel parking lot where we will be staying and the boys immediately rush inside to get changed. Maybe 20 minutes later pass and the boys appear outside in front of the hotel. Seeing a couple fans standing outside waiting for them, they decide to take a short break and take pictures with them. I just wait patiently beside Paul and wait for the boys to finish. I was not going to take away time with their fans. I look around to see their new band make their way over to the stage to begin warming up. The boys finish taking pictures and walk up to the stage. Paul stands over to the side of the stage and I decide that the best place to stand would be with him. That is where I would be the safest. I glance at the crowd only to see Eleanor standing in the front row. Just great. I look to see who's standing next to her only to see Annabelle. What the hell is she doing here?!?

The boys grab their microphones and take their positions on stage. I flash the boys two thumbs up, giving them a bit more confidence because they look extremely nervous, I mean, who can blame them?

"And now, the moment everyone's been waiting for," the newsman announces, "ONE DIRECTION!!!!"

"ONE DIRECTION!!! ONE DIRECTION!!!" The crowd chants.

"I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!" I hear a girl scream.

"How we doing New York?" Zayn asks and then flashes me a smirk.

"ZAYNNNNN!!!!!!" The girls scream.

"You, the fans, picked the songs that we're gonna perform for you guys today. So let's start off the best day ever with the Best Song ever," Zayn continues.

The boys suddenly begin jumping around like idiots, causing the crowd to go wild as they begin the chorus of the song.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. We knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her. Cause we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went oh, oh, oh it went yeah, yeah, yeah," the boys sing and the crowd sings along with them.

When the boys finish singing, the girls erupt into screams, causing me to cover my ears at their loudness. No wonder why the guys wear ear plugs. Seeing the boys doing what they love just brings a huge stupid smile to my face. They're living their dream, and I'm proud of them for that. A newswoman comes on stage just as the screaming begins to die down so she can interview the guys.

"Hello Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam," she greets, "it's been a while."

"Yeah, I'd say so," Niall laughs, "but we're back now!"

"So I'm sure everyone's dying to know who's single and who's not. Raise your hand if you're single," she says, causing Harry, Zayn, and Niall to raise their hands.

"WHOOOOO!!!!!" The girls scream, happy that three members of the band aren't taken.

"So Liam and Louis have girlfriends."

"Yeah, and they're here with us today," Louis says into his microphone, causing the girls to scream louder.

I'm surprised the girls haven't noticed me yet, especially considering that I'm standing right next to Paul.

"Any more news you boys would like to share with us besides the fact that you're back in the music business, the new album, and the new tour?" She asks.

"Not that I can remember," Harry mumbles, "who wants another song?"

Just then the girls burst into high pitched screams as the band starts playing the intro to What Makes You Beautiful. Liam makes his way over to where I'm standing. I walk up to the stage, grabbing Liam's hand. He sits down on the edge of the stage and sings to me.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the d-o-or. Don't need makeup, to cover up. Being the way that you are is en-o-ugh," Liam sings directly into my eyes as he holds my hand, causing the girls to scream thinking that I'm just a lucky fan.

But I'm not just a lucky fan.......

I'm the girl that won Liam Payne's heart.......

And I couldn't ask for a better man........

"I love you Liam," I tell him through the tears falling down my cheeks.

I don't deserve a boy as wonderful as him........