Chapter 14

Months pass over and I felt kicking. "Matt! I think the baby is here!" Matt comes running down the stairs and helps me up. We rush into the car as fast as I could go and down to the hospital. The doctors rush me into a room and I lay down onto a not very conferrable bed. It had blue sheets and was made of white medal. I screamed my head off. It hurt so much. The doctor gave me a shot in my stomach to make the pain go away. I pushed harder and harder. The doctors rushed medicine into the room just incase I needed it. Everything slowed down. I was having an out of body experience. I could see everything that was going on. I could ever see me. People running in and out of the room were slowing down. I could see Matt holding onto my hand and me hold onto his. The doctor yelled something to me and then everything became normal again.

        "Push!" The doctor screams. I pushed and grunt. "Relax," the doctor calmly says. That repeated itself for a couple hours. It was torture but it will all be worth it. 

          Finally out comes the baby and I got to rest. The doctor takes the baby out of the room to check and see if it was clean and to see what gender it was. The doctor come in with the baby and tells us that it was a boy. Matt leans over to me with his glistening eyes and whispers, "Can we name him Bradley?" I smile giving him the yes and with that I new that everything was going to be wonderful. I stayed into the emergency room for a couple days and I fell asleep one day. I woke up in a white room that went on forever in every which direction. Austin walked up to me and so did this other guy. "Lily you are going to do amazing in your new life." Austin tells me. "Is this a dream?" I ask. "You are asleep but this is as real as anything else." The man tells me. "Lily. You got to your wonderful life on your own," The man tells me. "Who are you?" I ask. "I am who ever you want me to be. I am the person who called you and showed you what your life would end up being like to give you hope." "And it helped." I told him. "Good luck Lily. And let you forever be happy." Austin tells me. I wake up and Matt was sitting next to me with Bradley.

          "I love you Matt." "I love you too Lily. I never want to go back. I want you to be forever in my arms. I want to help you through hard times and I want to be with you through the good times. Can you do that for me?" Matt asks. "Of coarse I can." Matt leans in to kiss me and our lips meet. "Forever and always," Matt whispers into my ear. "Forever and always," I whisper back.