Chapter 7

It was morning already and I was craving a cigaret. I walked all the way down to the local drug store. It had medicine of all kinds and cigarets. I look at the pack of cigarets and turn away. Walking out the front door I see Matt and Nicole walking past the store. My eyes widened. I can't let him know about my addiction. I can't let him think I am not perfect. Little miss Nicole walking next to him was obviously perfect. It is hard for trash to beat diamonds. I bent down and they stopped walking long enough for Matt to scan over the store. They kept walking and I slowly crept up off the floor. I texted Matt  the word hey while he was still in my sight. He looked at his phone and smiled. Nicole looked down at the phone to see who had texted Matt. She slapped his arm and took his phone. Weirdly enough she looked around and put the phone in her bra. She motioned him to come closer to him and with that she rapped her stubby little arms around him and kissed him right on the lips. I turned to look the other way so I didn't have to watch. When I turned around to look they were gone. 

       I walked out the store and turned right just so that I didn't have to run into them since they were walking left. Eventually I was going to have to turn around and walk back since I live on the right side of the drug store but I decided I would just walk around look at all the stores and maybe buy a few things. I walked into this one store called Dream Closet. It was honestly my dream closet. It had two stories and already had outfits put together. Basically you buy the outfit all together. I saw this one outfit that caught my eye but I would never be able to pull off. I decided to try it on anyways. I grabbed it off the rack and ran into the dressing room. I pulled the dress over my shorts and tank top and tightened the belt around my waist. It was a black medium length dress with coral/pink flowers everywhere. It was tight around my waist but got looser around the thighs. The belt matched the flowers. I twirled around and closed my eyes. My imagination went wild. I imagined that I was at a ball and Matt was twirling me around. My dress that I was wearing turned longer and bright pink and fluffy. My hair went from a high pony tail to down with curls. Matt stopped me and grabbed me. I could feel my hands running up and down his back and his shoulder as I rested my head on it. I opened my eyes and stopped twirling to see me back in the dressing room with the black dress and flowers on it. I quickly changed back into my normal outfit. I walked out the dressing room to see some girl rush past me mumbling to herself, "Finally that ugly ass bitch got out of the dressing room." I looked down at my feet. That was a hurtful  thing to say. "Hey!" Someone said to me. Matt stood up from a bench that was on the side of all the dressing rooms. "Hey." My face lit up. My eyes opened wider and then I realized that Nicole was the one who called me those names. "Is anyone sitting next to you?" I ask him. Matt shakes his head and I sit down next to him. He sits down as well and he takes a deep breath and just looks at me. "So how long have you been waiting here?" I ask him trying to brake the silence. "Just a couple of minutes why?" "Oh it's just Nicole seems like in such a rush to try on clothes," I tell him. "She is always in a rush. I wish she was more laid back," I listen as he finishes his sentence. "Like you." I look back at him and smile and try to hide my happiness. "You think I am laid back?" I ask. "Of coarse. You never seem in a rush and even when she spilled coffee on you, you still were okay with it!" He says pointing out examples. "Well thanks. I guess." We both laugh. Out comes Nicole. "How do you like this outfit?" It was booty shorts that looked like they were riding up her ass and a black tank top that showed off her small boobs. She also had bracelets that went up her right arm. Matt sits up higher as if he was interested. "It looks, how can I say this?" He asks. "Ew." She says looking at me. "Anyways how do you like it Matty bear?" She asks. "Yeah how do you like it Matty bear?" I say mimicking Nicole. I roll my eyes just as he is about to tell her about how fantastic and sexy it looked on her but out of shock he said something I didn't expect. "I think it shows too much skin. People would think you were a prostitute if you wore it up and down the streets. So if you have anything else that looks like that I suggest you not even trying it on because my answer will be the same," He says. Nicole stormed into the dressing room and I looked at Matt with the face that basically was asking him why he said that. It seemed to me he got the message when he respond with, "My sister wears that kind of stuff and I hate it when she walks out the door. I feel like she will get kidnapped or something and never come back because of how she looks so I would never want Nicole's family to feel that way." I liked his answer. Nicole barged out the dressing room and past Matt. "You have nothing else to try on?" Matt asks Nicole. "You told me not to try on anything like that last one so I'm not." She grabs onto Matt's arm and she tries to pull him out the store. Walking away he tells me, "I like that dress. It's nice. You would look great in it." I look at the dress one last time and march to the counter to buy it. They swipe the dress and the belt and I told them to wait a second before they rung it up. I walked over to the bin of nail polish and found a coral nail polish and brought it up to the counter to see if it matched the dress. It did so I put down the nail polish next to dress and the lady swiped that as well I payed the lady and she put it all in a bag and handed it over to me. "Have a nice day." She tells me. "You too." I tell her back.