Little White House on the Hill Chapter 12!!

I blink my eye lids a few times and see a bright light above me. I go to put my hand over my eyes and as I jerked it up a sharp pain flew though it. It was at that point I heard a subtle beeping and a few mummers coming from beside me. I opened my eyes enough to look down at my arm which had needles and I.v’s in it. I look around the room and see Daniel’s mother and my mother talking then in the corner with a bitter look on his face Conner. My heart sunk and I decided it was time to actually let people know I was there.

“Where am I?” I said my voice coming out horse.

My mother looked over and ran over to me while Daniel’s walked slowly behind.

“Your in the hospital you passed out. They don’t know why yet they’re still running the test they should be done shortly. Do you feel okay honey?”

“Yea fine now… I can’t believe I passed out. I just like felt really sleepy and dizzy.”

“The doctors said it was a stressed induced blackout. What were you so stressed about it made you pass out?” My mom asked looking at me perplexed.

“I really don’t want to talk about it. Can I just talk to Conner for a second… Alone?”

My mom and Conner’s looked back and forth at us and then exchanged a glance. Conner’s mom shook her head saying to let us have alone time.

“Umm… Sure honey we’ll leave you two alone.” She said regrettably backing away from me and walking out of the room shutting the door on her way out with Conner’s mom.

I look over to Conner hoping he might start the conversation but he just looks out the window letting the sunlight drench his features making him look more handsome then normal and making me feel like a huge ass.

“Can we please talk Conner? We need to settle things over unless you’d like me to pass out over stress again.”

I still got no response just a roll of the eyes and a sigh of annoyance.

“Conner!? I didn’t do this no purpose! You need to stop avoiding me because you think I meant to break your heart if I know how you felt I would have never messed with your brother! Do you really wish for me to go into another stress induced black out? Do you wish the worst against me now because of one mistake?!” I yell at the top of my lungs to the figure standing what seemed like miles away from me still looking at the window.

As my words process though his head his expression changed from annoyed with me to anger. He turns around to face me and walks closer to my bed.

“Jennifer are you really that stupid right now? Of course I care about you more then you know! But it pisses me off you think you can just come in and date my brother without even passing it by me and then even more so keeping it a secret. Jen I care about you more then you’ll ever know, who do you think was the first person to pick you up and carry you to the sofa when you passed out?! It was me, I was so worried about my heart wouldn’t stop beating and I almost went into a stressed induced black out!”

“Why didn’t you tell me this before? Why are you waiting till now to tell me how you feel?”

“Because I was worried if I told you how I felt it would change us and I value you too much to lose you. So if that means I have to hide how I feel and pretend I don’t want to kiss your beautiful lips then I will! Because I’d rather hide how I feel and have you around forever then tell you the truth and risk you leaving me forever.” He said looking angry but afraid at the same time at what I would say back.

“Conner you’re my best friend I would never end a friendship with you basic on your romantic feelings for me. I love you Conner your amazing. But I just think at the moment I don’t love you the same way you love me. I mean at one point I might have but now that I’m with your brother those feelings have subsided but I haven’t forgot about you. I still love you more then anything in this whole wide world.”

“Then why are you with him?!” Conner burst out in anger once again.

“Conner! Why can’t you just understand and listen to what I’m saying I don’t like you like that. And I’m not saying I never will I’m just saying that I don’t want you like that at the moment. Your not in my eyes as a possible love choice because I’m dating your brother and if you would have told me that you liked me sooner I might be dating you right now. So now of this is my fault Conner so stop yelling at me and stop blaming me it’s starting to bother me that your acting like this to me your supposed best friend.”

“I just am starting to hate losing to him Jennifer. He out does me in everything and always wins the prize in the end. Any type of sports, or academic thing and now you! He always wins and it’s starting to bother me.”

So now I was a prize? What the hell jeesh Conner’s getting on my nerves I just want him to leave and even though he’s my best friend I really don’t want him to come back and see me.

“Conner just leave okay? I don’t want you right now? I’m not a prize… I’m not something won in a family rivalry. So unless you start looking at me and your brother relationship differently I don’t want your input on it at all. Okay? Now good bye. Send Daniel in.”

I looked away from him and it was awhile before I actually heard his footstep to the door and it opening then shutting. I know I was suppose to be waiting for Daniel to come in but I wasn’t so sure I wanted him anymore. I grabbed the side of my pillow and cling to it as I cried into it.

How could this happen to me. My best friends in love with me, I’m dating his brother, I’m getting a modeling job and the more I think about it my parents nicey nicey bullshit around visitors is starting to piss me off if they’re just going to be jerks to me after the visitors leave.

I knew Daniel was suppose to come in but I just wanted to sleep so before he had a chance I closed my eyes and cried my self into a deep and sad sleep hoping at when I woke up maybe just maybe my terribly shitty life was all just a dream and everything was perfect again.

Author’s Note-

Okay soo I hoped you liked it. I know it’s kinda short but I really didn’t have time to do something really long. I really wanted to update and it’s like 4:30 in the morning in good ole Ohio at the moment soo this is what I got done and I hope you like it. I promise next time it will defiantly be longer

Sooo Comment, Vote, and Fan!!!

It’s highly loved and appreciated. Haha

Love you alll!!!!!!

~LittleMrsBelikov~