17.

Connor.

"I'll miss you guys so much." I hug my family goodbye one at a time as Nicola prepares to take me to the airport.
"Goodbye sweetie." My mom hugs me tightest out of all of them, "Be good to Troye and tell him we say hello." I smile and she lets go of me reluctantly.

I hug my dad next and he tells me to remember his 'advice' from earlier in the month.
"How could I ever forget what you told me?" I ask him and we both laugh. He wishes me good luck with Troye as my mom did as well and that I need to bring him home with me the next time I come home.

My siblings all hug me an say goodbye. They promise to come out and visit me at some point but I doubt that'll happen. Once I'm in the car with Nicola alone, we drive quietly.
"Next time you're home you're bringing Troye." She tells me with a serious and ordering tone.
"I will. Now I'm going to have a week of loneliness in LA until he gets back."

"Have a party for your birthday!" She says to me and glances over at me.
"I am. My friends are coming over to my apartment," I stare out the window as rain falls down it, "Not that it matters. There's one person I want to be there and he won't be."

She smiles assuringly, "Its only a week don't worry. I'm sure when he gets home you guys will celebrate your birthday." We pull up to the airport right as I say so and I hug her before I grab my bags from the back of the car.

I fling my backpack onto my shoulder and drag my suitcase in to the airport with me. I check my suitcase with the airline but I keep my backpack with me since it's my carry on. Since I'm flying alone, I get caught next to a couple on their way home to LA as well. They make me just miss Troye even more by acting all in love.

Wait. In love? I'm missing Troye because a couple next to me is acting in love. Love is so scary but it's so good. Maybe that is what I feel for Troye. I just hope that maybe, just maybe, he feels the same about me.

****

After a very boring flight, I walk off of the plane and through the crowded terminal. I don't see anyone I know as I maneuver through the people of LAX until I see someone. He's just a bit taller then me, with curly brown hair and pale skin. He's very skinny all around and he walks very fast.

It can't possibly be Troye though. He's not going to be home for a week. Probably just his American doppelgänger. Or maybe I'm just imagining things since I miss him so much. Fuck, I need to get it together.

Troye.

I walk off of my plane and begin to speed walk through the airport. I can't let him see me since I'm not supposed to be home for a week. Once I maneuver through the crowded terminal towards the baggage claim, I look around. Shit! That's him!

I walk faster and change my stature so he can't see my face. Once he walks out of my way, I stand at the baggage claim antsy while the bags spin around the claim slowly.

Finally I spot mine and I run to grab it. The entire time, I'm looking around the airport terrified of seeing him again even though he walked out already. I call for an Uber and stand outside at the pickup line until my driver arrives. I tell her the address and she begins to drive into downtown LA.

My Uber drops me off on the dark street outside of a house. I thank her and pay her quickly before I grab my suitcase and backpack. I walk up to the house and knock three times on the door. Nobody comes to answer it until the door swings open. I'm engulfed in a big hug by a shorter boy.
"I've missed you Troye." He says and I step inside of Tyler's house, closing the door behind me.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Troye you little shit what you doin? This is a bit of a filler chapter but stuff happens soon.
Also, Happy 2016! Hopefully this will be the year Tronnor comes out but in the meantime I'll keep making fics!
                  Xx
                    Madi