47.

Connor.

After Troye and I get back to our hotel, we sit in the room talking about the music from the festival. We sit on our bed cross legged across from each other.
"Con do you wanna do something fun?" He asks me and I look at him confused.
"First of all, what is it? Second of all, is it legal?"
"Let's go pool hopping! I used to do it all the time with my friends whenever we'd be in Sydney!" He says excitedly.

"So we like go to different hotels in the city and use their pools without being a guest and leave?"
"Exactly. It's legal I think." He says with an edge in his voice. I think about it for a second. It's not like we're breaking and entering. We're just entering.
"I'll go get my swimsuit on then."

****

We walk down the street from our hotel and look at the signs, trying to see if we recognize any of the names.
"The Peninsula. Looks nice. Let's go Tro." I grab his hand and pull him inside the doors. We look for the sign for the pool and follow them. The door requires a room card to get in so we stand around and wait for somebody else walk in in front of us.

An older man walks in and when he scans his card, we step up.
"Let me get that for you sir." Troye says and opens it up. He mumbles a thank you and we walk into the pool area. The old man walks into the sauna area, leaving us alone in the pool area. I grab two towels and chuck one at Troye. He grabs it and sets it down on a chair.

Slowly Troye removes his shirt and pants, leaving him in just his swim trunks. He sets his clothes down on the chair and stands waiting for me. I slip my shirt off over my head and he makes a cat call noise at me as I do so.
"Woo take it off!" Once I'm completely ready, I grab Troye's hand and we run towards the pool.

When we reach the edge, we jump into the deep end of the pool. Our bodies pierce the water with a splash and underwater, I grab his torso as we propel up to the surface. I gasp for breath at the surface and Troye laughs. He skims his hands over the water and hits me with water in the face.

Soon a full out water war begins and we keep splashing each other. Troye goes underneath the water and I turn around.
"Babe? Where are you?" Suddenly my ankle is yanked and I go underwater where I see Troye when I open my eyes. He kisses me as we sink down to the bottom of the pool. When we reach it, we propel ourselves up and get above the surface, still kissing.

The old man walks out of the sauna area and while he walks past, he looks in the pool at us. We separate and he smiles as if trying to tell us that we're adorable and we smile back. After he's gone, I turn to Troye.
"Where to next babe?"

We get out of the pool and dry off as much as we can before we throw our clothes on again and walk out of the hotel, trying to not look suspicious as we do so. Out on the street, I grab Troye's hand and we walk down another four blocks until we get to another hotel; The James.

Troye and I do what we did last time and slowly walk in, waiting for somebody to walk in before us and open the door. Once we're in the once again empty pool area, Troye sits on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. I sit down beside him and put my feet in.

"I wrote a song called 'Swimming Pools' ya know." Troye looks at me with a cheeky grin and I smile back at him.
"Sing it for me."
"What? Right now?"
"Yes. Right now." I look at Troye with a sideways glance and he takes a breath before he opens his mouth.

"So tell me how I'm going to get past this wave to empty swimming pools," His voice is shaky but strong as he sings the first line to the new song, checking around to make sure nobody else is listening, "Oh cause I just wanna be at the start of after loving you."

"I plant my feet and I clench my teeth, I can't outrun what's coming after me," He looks me in the eyes and smiles again, "So tell me how I'm gonna get past this wave to empty swimming pools."
With my eyes closed, I imagine a beat coming in there right after he finishes the line.

"But I see a lighthouse in the distance calling my name. But I can't get there till I go through all of this pain."
There's a strained sound in his voice that makes it sound like Troye's longing for somebody and to get out of this pain he's in.

"There's a glimmer of hope, like an exhale of smoke in the sky. And sometimes you drain out on the shit that used to feel right. Empty swimming pools." Troye looks down at the water before he places his hands onto my back and pushes me into the blue water.

I scream as I penetrate the water, going deeper and deeper until I come back up to get a gasp of air. Troye is at the surface, now submerged in the pool himself, as I hit him in the arm. He kisses me and wraps his arms around my torso, placing his cold hands on my hips.

I kiss Troye back as the butterfly feeling returns as our mouths remain locked together. As we continue to kiss, I latch my legs around Troye's body so he's holding me as we kiss. He can reach the bottom of the pool standing but I can't.

After Troye pulls away his lips from mine, he catches his breath and hovers his lips by my ear. He sings the next line, the same sweet voice I fell in love with singing to me.
"Tell me how I'm gonna get past this wave to empty swimming pools. Tell me how I'm gonna feel less secure when I look at you."

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
so conbontroyeboy voted on one of my oneshots... add that to 'reasons madi has freaked out over wattpad'. 
Anyways I had two tests today and I aced them both so WOOH! And only three days till Troyeboy :)))
                      Xx,
                        Madi