10.

Troye.

"Tro? Can I-Can I tell you something?" His voice is shaky but I can tell he's trying to hide it.
"Of course. What's up?" I ask him and sit up straighter on his bed. He looks me right in the eyes and I want to kiss him right then and there but I tell myself that he's not interested in me.

"Tro-" He chokes out my name and I look at him concerned.
"Are you okay, Con?" I ask him in a  tone of nervousness and anxiousness.
"I'm-I'm"
He looks like he's about to pass out and now I'm glad that we're sitting down and not standing.
"I'm gay Troye. I'm gay."

He blurts out the words and at first, I don't comprehend them. Once I realize what he just told me, a wide smile spreads across my face and a twinkle in my eye ignites.
"Oh my god! I'm so proud of you Con!" Soon, I've engulfed him in a huge hug with my arms wrapped around his shaking body. He buries his forehead into my shoulder and I do the same with his, telling him how proud I am.

Once we unwrap our arms from around each other, we remain looking in each other's eyes. His beautiful green eyes and brown hair that swoops down, covering his forehead. It all seems like a familiar scene.

Where has this happened before?

I reach my hand up and at my touch, his eyes dart to mine as I wipe his tears away with my thumb. He rests his hand back down next to him, even though we're both facing each other.

Think Troye, think. When has this happened?

He rests one of his hands on my shoulder of the same side and when our eyes meet again, I see his eyes dart down to my lips. The only sound I hear is the sound of Oh Wonder playing in the background and my heart beat getting faster by the millisecond. My heart rate accelerates even further as I lean in and close the gap between us.

I don't realize what I'm doing until it's too late. I'm already kissing him. He at first doesn't react to the kiss, instead keeping his lips closed and flat. Shit I shouldn't have done that! What if he doesn't even like me? As I go to break off the kiss, only then he kisses me back. It's soft, almost like a butterfly landing softly on a leaf before flying away again. Only Connor doesn't fly away.

Oh Wonder playing...a kiss.

I move in a tad bit closer to him on his bed and bring my hands up to his body. I put one hand on his upper back and the other on his shoulder. His hands rest on my lower back and my cheek, providing a warm feeling where his hands meet my skin.

I've never kissed him before this...or have I?

My mind is fitting the puzzle pieces together and painting a clear, blue picture. We sit up and look at each other. As I look into his eyes and smile, he leans in and connects our lips again, confirming that he feels the same way I do about him. When the kiss finally trails off, I sit straight up and a wave rushes over me.

"Connor I kissed you at the Oh Wonder concert."

I don't realize what was coming out of my mouth until it was out. I grin a bit as he brings his hand to his mouth in shock.
"Shit. Shit! Troye I kissed you!" He yells at me and panics, "How could I not remember that until now!"
"Shhh," I shush him and I engulf him in another bear hug, "Con it's fine."
"Tro how drunk was I?" He asks me once he's calmed down.
"Very. I wasn't exactly sober either though." I respond with and he smiles. He looks at me in the eyes and grabs both of my hands in his.

"Con I really like you. Like a shit ton. I like you more than Nutella. You're one of my favorite human beings on this planet and I may have only known you for a month and a half but I like you. I have since I first saw you. I understand if you're not ready to be in a relationship but if you are, will you be my boyfriend Connor?" He smiles widely as I finish the thought and as soon as the words are out of my mouth, he collides his mouth with mine yet again.

Nicola.

Leave it to me to forget my phone at Connor's apartment and not realize it until now. I knock on the apartment door and hear nothing. I know he's home. I try to remember where his spare key is kept but I remember that it's in the potted plant two to the left on the bottom of the pot.

I kneel down and grab the key to unlock his door and get in since I left my coat there. When the door opens, I still hear nothing but I open up the door all the way and step in. I close it behind me, walking to go to the guest bedroom where I stayed last night. As I walk down the hallway, I walk past Connor's room. His door is open a tad bit with only a crack to see into the room. I look in and what I see shocks me.

He must've told Troye he's gay since there they are, sitting on the bed kissing each other passionately. They're sitting facing each other, with their hands all over each other's bodies and their mouths connected. I smile, knowing my little brother finally found his guy. I walk past the room and grab my phone from the guest bedroom and quickly walk past Connor's room quietly. Well this'll be something to never speak of to Connor.

I walk out the front door, leaving the two lovebirds and lock the house up again, replacing the extra key under the flowerpot where I got it from.
"Everything good?" My friend Lauren asks me from her rolled down car window and I nod, not knowing what to say.
"Yeah. Everything's fantastic." I hop in the car and we drive away from the apartment, my heart full for the two of them.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
that kiss tho. This chapter was actually the second chapter I wrote so I'm very glad that you guys get to read it now. Now that they're official, the rest of the book will be fluffy and adorable. Well maybe not all of it...

Thank you for reading it! Comment, vote, and keep reading!
           Xx,
            Madi