6.

Troye.

Once Connor walks out of my door to my apartment, I open up Instagram and scroll down until I reach his post. It's the picture he took of our Nutella and the caption causes my heart to flutter.

Nutella and Tumblr with this guy makes the perfect day.

Dear lord. Connor Joel Franta is going to fuck me up whether I want him to or not.

****

I stand in front of my mirror terrified, waiting for Connor to pick me up for the small party at his friend Tyler's house. Connor swears that it's just a small get together but I'm still scared. I'm meeting his friends. What if they don't like me? Or what if I don't like them? Would this be like the movies where he has to choose-

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a knock on my front door. I walk out the door, making sure I have my phone and hug Connor. He holds me longer and tighter today than he has before but I figure he's just being friendly.

I check to make sure my door is locked and we walk towards the sidewalk. Since Tyler lives nearby me, we decide to walk to his house. Plus, we may end up a little tipsy by the time the night is over.

We walk next to each other, our arms swinging next to each other's and our hands touching softly every so often. His hands are warm and soft against mine even though I only feel them for a second.

"Shit it's my ex." Connor says quietly under his breath and I look ahead. It's a guy with blonde hair and a girl with dark brown hair. She's pretty and she does look like Connor's type.
"What're you gonna do?" I ask him as they get closer.
"Act like we're in love." He says and intertwines his hand with mine. I feel a shock at his touch. He's not gay is he? Maybe he's bi?

As the couple passes by the guy looks at Connor and the girl glances over. Once they pass, I look behind me and see that the boy leans in to tell the girl something and she looks back at Connor. Once they're out of sight, Connor drops my hand but I yearn for him to grab it again but I keep my mouth shut.

After walking for another five minutes, we arrive at a house with cars parked out front. Oh lord here we go.
"Who's gonna be here?" I ask him and he thinks for a second.
"Me, you, Tyler, Korey, Ingrid, Hannah, Mamrie, and Grace. They're all awesome you'll like them."

We walk up to the door and Connor knocks. After ten seconds of standing in silence, a guy opens up the door. The first thing I notice about him is his colorful hair that is a a silvery purple color. He has black wide framed glasses resting on his face. Once the door is completely open, I see that he's of short stature and he wears a black sweater with khaki pants.

"HEY GURL!" He yells loudly and embraces Connor tightly. Once he lets go of him he turns to me.
"You must be Troye. I'm Tyler." His voice is a tad bit quieter than before. I reach my hand out to shake his and he goes in for a hug.

"Come in! Come in!" He ushers us inside and we see that we're the last to arrive. Once we walk to where the guests are they all lighten up.
"Hey Connor!" Somebody yells and they stand up to hug him. Connor has to go on his tip toes since he's tall. He has short black hair and a short beard is on his face.
"Everyone this is my friend Troye." Connor says once he faces the entire group.
"Hi." I say shy and wave.

"Well I'll introduce everyone. I'm Mamrie and this-" She grabs the lady next to her by the shoulders and shakes her. "-is Grace and this is Hannah and this is Ingrid." She points to all the females in the group in a row and they all wave at their names. Tyler points at the gentlemen who hugged Connor. "This is Korey." He proclaims.

Connor hands me a drink he must've grabbed from the kitchen and I get handed a bottle opener. I crack it open quickly and hand it back to Connor for him to open his.
"Thanks Tro."
"No problem Connor." I tell him and they all look at me wide eyed.
"Where are you from?" Hannah asks me, noticing my strong accent for the first time, just like everybody does when they meet me.
"Australia but I was born in South Africa."

After further introductions are made, we all sit on the couch and drink. Tyler brings out snack foods for us to eat while we talk and play drinking games.

Finally, Grace has a great idea to play truth or dare. We sit up on the couch and await for her to make the first selection.
"Troye. Truth or Dare?" She says and all eyes fall on me. My heart speeds up, not knowing what to say.

"Truth." I want to play it safe for the first time.
"Which of these fine lovely ladies would you fuck?" She asks and we all burst with laughter.
"Honey lemme tell ya," I begin to say through the laughter and everybody quiets down, "I'm gay so I would probably fuck Connor."

Connor, who sits close to me on the couch, looks at me with rosy cheeks. The girls start to laugh and Tyler cheers happily.
"Call upon the gay lords and bow down! This adorable twink named Troye Sivan is gay!"
"YASSS bitches!" Korey says and high fives everyone in the room. Nice to know they think I'm cute.

"Connor. Truth or dare?" I ask and turn to face him. He looks over at me and sets his beer down.
"Truth."
"Are you a virgin?" I bite my lip awaiting his answer.
"Yes." Nobody says anything in the group and he looks at Tyler.
"Tyler are you a virgin?" The group laughs loudly but I'm confused. "Did I miss something?" I ask them confuzzled.

"Well Troye, it was St. Patrick's day and I had a little too much green beer. There was this guy Adam and we were best friends and well...whoops." Tyler laughs after finishing and I giggle. He's so open about everything that it's astounding.

The night goes on and once it reaches its end, Connor and I go to leave together. As everybody stands up to hug us goodbye, Hannah hugs me first. She goes up on her tip toes to get her arms around me and when she does she whispers something in my ear.
"You like Connor don't you?"
I move my head a little bit in a subtle nod.
"He likes you too. I can tell." She lets go of me and moves on to hugging Connor.

After saying goodbye to everyone and thanking Tyler and Korey for having us over, Connor and I walk outside and begin to walk back to my house. We walk in silence until we get back to my house.
"Do you wanna crash here?" I ask him and he nods.
"I probably shouldn't be driving home."

We walk in my house and I give Connor a blanket and pillow to use. He crawls up on my couch in a little ball and falls asleep quickly. I walk to my room and pass out on my bed, thinking about what Hannah said. It's obvious...

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Hey guys sorry for not updating as regularly I'm going through some stuff at the moment with my boyfriend and family. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Who knows maybe I'll update again...😏