25.

Connor.

My head is throbbing, my body aches. I knew I shouldn't have drank all that booze yesterday. I roll over and look at the bed next to me Troye lays there still under the covers but on his laptop with headphones in. He taps the side of his laptop softly to what I assume is a beat and he nods his head. His eyes are closed lightly and I can tell he's deep in thought. Eyes opening up, he types something quickly and I realize he's writing a song.

"Connor? Are you awake?" He asks me and I groan.
"Yeah I am. What are you working on Tro?"
"A song."
"Just 'a song'? What's it called?" I ask him and he looks right at me.
"Bite."
"Sing it for me." I demand and he obeys.

"...kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Sing me like a choir..."
His voice sounds incredible at this time of morning with rasp and roughness. It's crazy attractive. 
"...I can be the subject of your dreams. Your sickening desire. Don't ya wanna see a man up close. A Phoenix in the fire..."

I begin to wonder who it's about since I realized the meaning just a minute ago. It can't possibly be about me can it? Or maybe it's about one of his ex's?
"...so kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please don't bite..."

After he says bite, I lean in and kiss him. All of my efforts to keep myself away from him are gonna fail. Scary, I know but I'm not scared. I'm terrified. I'm terrified of falling too hard, or too fast after our rough patch. I'm terrified of losing him in general since I already have once.

"I think you understood the message of the song, Con." Troye says to me once our lips part. I laugh at his comment, "It's technically about a gay club but that works too."
"The song is incredible so far. I loved it."
"Thanks babe." He says in response.
"Stop it." I groan and he looks at me confused. "Stop being so perfect and calling me babe. It's my weakness." I groan and he laughs. 

"What about this?" He asks me as he cuddles his head up to my neck. He kisses it right below my jawline, causing me to attempt to slide down to try to escape his kisses but he slowly slides on top of me to stop me from doing so.
"Tro stop." I order but he kisses me again, only this time on my collarbone. He knew my weakness was neck kisses.
"Koala stop!" I yell and he does only then. He kisses me again softly on the lips and falls back next to me on the bed.

"What time is our flight at?" I ask and he looks at his phone on the nightstand.
"Not for another three hours but we should get up soon." Troye says and sits up. This flight is going to be awful. Hungover and on a plane for 3 and a half hours? No thank you.

I sit up too and get out of bed reluctantly. I put on a usual outfit for me and Troye puts on an oversized jumper and a pair of jeans to wear. I run around and brush my teeth, hair, and finish stuff in the bathroom before I have to put it in my suitcase. Troye does the same and soon we're packed for the trip with two hours until the flight.

We load up my car and drive to LAX, the traffic heavy and awful as always. By the time we get to the airport it's just an hour and a half until the flight. We check our bags and walk through security and down the terminal with just enough time to get Starbucks. We get our coffee and board the plane just minutes after.

Once we've found two seats, with me sitting at the window and Troye next to me, Troye and I both take out our phones and Snapchat. I take a selfie of us and caption it with 'Goodbye LA' and he takes a picture of our coffees in our hands next to each other. We put away our phones at the request of the flight attendants and sit back and relax. I grab Troye's warm hand in my cold one and close my eyes. Only 4 hours to go until I'm home at last.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\
Yay they're going to LA for Christmas! (Even though Troye's Jewish). Also I've decided that this story will be 55 chapters woohoo!
Xx,
Madi