Yoyoyo update

Emmies pov

Blair approached me....

" you fucking whore. Sleeping with my boyfriend the second day your here? Listen and listen to me good you hoe,
I can ruin or make your damn life and now I'm gonna ruin it.  Im the crazy bitch around here."

I stood there shocked but yet not really cause I kinda saw it coming so I immediately  said 

" we didn't have sex blair.i only slept at his house cause I was drunk. He gave me his shirt to wear cause my dress want comfortable. That's all that happened. You gotta Believe me."

Blair gets ready to say something back but then Jenny comes behind her .

" hey Blair!.... And emmie? " Jenny says suprised .

I smile back at her and then Nate also comes. He confronts Blair about how she isn't trusting him. Then they made up obviously I mean what doesn't Blair get? God. She doesn't even deserve Nate.

The bell rings and I head to class.

JAcobs pov

I've decided to let emmie go. This isn't making me happy. Maybe one day my mind might change but today isn't that day. Yes I do miss her but this is for the better. I send her this text letting her know.

Jacob: hi emmie. I've Decided to let you go. This is better for all of us- me you Laila and everyone else. I know us fighting like this isn't making us happy and all I want for you is to be happy and I want to be too. From now on you won't be hearing from me. Just know I miss you. Good bye emmie.

I sigh in relief and shut my
Phone off.

I honestly do miss her thoo.

Nates pov

Maybe I'm falling for emmie? She's been here for 2 days but all

I know is she makes me happy. What about Blair? Ugh stab me pls.

Short chap sorry! Happy New Years Tho! Comment some ideas and I might use them! Xoxo