update

Jacobs pov

I saw Hannah's eyes light up and she ran and hugged me. Do you ever feel a spark, but also feel one with another person? Cause that's what's happening with me right now. Hannah is even prettier in real life!

We pulled apart from each other and emmie came to my side.

Emmie & I walk down the stairs to the basement holding hands while Hannah walked behind us.

Jake yells

" Let's PLAY 7 minutes IN HEAVEN!"

" what that?"

I asked him. I've never heard of it before.

" it's when you spin a bottle and then the person who it lands on takes you to a room and gets to do what ever they want with you for 7 minutes "

Well damn.

emmie runs up stairs and gets a random bottle and we all sit in a circle.

" ME FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Emmie yelled.

She spin the bottle and it landed on Ethan.

Ethan and Mikaylaa are dating so.......

I hope shit doesn't happen.

Emmie takes Ethan's hand and pulls him into the closet. Jake puts the timer for 7 minutes. They shut the door and we all run behind the door to hear what their doing.

Emmies pov

I got Ethan. I have nothing against him but I wanted Jacob;//

Won't lie, Ethan's hot af but he's with Mikaylaa.

We walk into the closet.

" so Emmie we have 7 minute? "

"This game is about making out so???"

Ethan leans And kisses me. I kissed him back but every minute I did I felt like a bitch cause I don't know if this is cheating on Jacob but I felt bad.

Jake opens the door and I come out.

Jacob looked so mad and so did Mikaylaa.

I fcked up.

Jacobs pov

They made out. Oh hell no.

I spin the bottle and landed on Hannah. Not bad(;

I pulled her into the closet and she quickly pressed her lips on mine.

The kiss got heated quickly. She had this deep fire in her which made her more attractive.

She moaned. What the fuck, won't lie it was pretty hot but shits down now.

Jake opened the door right when I kissed Hannah harder back. We pulled away and then I saw Emmie, she had glassy eyes while Hannah had a smirk on her face.

" jacob, did I Metion you look hella sexy, better in real life!"  Hannah said.

Emmies pov

Oh fuck no.

" who the flying fuck do you think you are? Fuck outta here you whore. Jacobs mine"

I yelled.

" you fucking bitch stfu. Who just made out with him? Me or you? Me "

I went over and bitch smacked her ass.

She pulled my hair and hell went loose.

5 seconds later you have me on top of her punching the leaving shit out of her.

Ethan pulls me off and Jacob gets Hannah.

I get pulled into the other room while I hear Hannah yelling.

God I felt horrible.

Jacobs pov

" HANNAH WHAT THE FUCK"

" SHE ATTACKed my first"

She tried to get out that sentence but barley could cause she had tears down her face.

I felt bad so I went and hugged her.

I heard the door creak open and I saw emmie look in. She ran out and I ran after her. 

I caught up too her and grabbed her hand.

" what the fuck why'd you attack her"

She also had tears down her face. Ugh.

" maybe cause you too made out, she moaned, and called you sexy. You were my boyfriend. As in was, cause we're over."

"
no emmie please don't think that or say it please. I love you and only you"

Okay that maybe kinda a lie I think I maybe falling for Hannah.

She let go and got her stuff and went home. I decided to keep the sleepover going and forget the drama.

-

I was getting on the coach ready to knock out when Hannah asked me if she can sleep by me. I let her come and cuddle with me while sleeping.

This felt so wrong but so right

EMMIE DIDNT REALLY SLAP HER ASS SHE SLAPPED HER CHEEK BY THAT I MENT HANNAH IS A ASS