Drama dang

I quickly walked home and asked my mom if I can go to the pool party/ sleep over. She said yes!
I wore my yellow bikini top, with pink and white bottoms. I put a crop top that says " slay " on top and packed my pj's for the sleep over. I walk over to Jacobs and knock on the door.
Jacob opened the door and stared me up and down.
" like what you see " I told him. He knew I was joking so he responded with " maybe" with a chuckle.

He walked me into his back yard where the pool was. Joseph, Laila, and Alyssa were already there. " Emmie more people with be coming in a bit. Wanna start swimming right now?" Jacob asked me. I said yes. Jacob and Laila jumped in holding hands. Joseph and Alyssa jumped in by them selves. I went and jumped and landed by Jacob. When I touched him I felt this spark. I knew he felt it too cause he looked at me surprised. Laila came over and swam with Jacob while I did flips and handstands in the water.
" woah that's so cool Emmie!Can you show me how?" Joseph asked me. So I helped him and we hung out for a while. Jacob seemed a little mad when we hung out.

Jacobs pov

Joseph and Emmie were hanging out in the pool and I felt jealous. I don't know why, I have Laila. I love Laila... Right?

Joseph's pov

Emmie is so hot. I wanted to flirt with her but not make it so obvious, so I saw her doing handstands and flips in the pool and I asked her to show me how. We hung out for a while until the others came. Maya, christan, Amber, Ethan and Mikayla came. Their all our friends. Emmie introduced her self to them. Her and Ethan hit it off. Jacob and I were talking to each other but you could tell we were staring at Emmie and we were jealous.

Emmie's pov

A couple other people came. There was this cute kid named Ethan there. He had brown hair like Jacob with blue eyes. He was cute! We talked and he was pretty cool. We got each other number but I don't think I like him as a boyfriend. It was getting dark so we went inside. We all decided to go and sleep in Jacobs basement and order pizza. Jacob went up stairs to order the pizza, so I went with him cause I needed to ask him where the bathroom was. He was mad at me.
" how about you ask Joseph or Ethan? You seem to flirt with them."

What? Even if I was " flirting" with them, he shouldn't be mad at me or jealous.

" Jacob what are you talking about? I wasn't flirting with them! I don't even like them that way."

" really?"

" yeah, like I just met them. "

After that he smiled and ordered the pizza. We all went back down stairs.
" let's play truth or dare! " maya said.
Eh why not? We all sat in a circle and played.
" Emmie, truth or dare?" Christan asked. " truth "
" okay who's the hottest guy here?"
I quickly said Jacob. Jacob looked at me smiled and then blushed and then that made me blush. Laila called me a whore. Nobody else heard but me cause she whispered it and I was sitting right by her.

After that I asked Ethan " truth or dare?" He replied with dare. " I dare you to kiss Mikaylaa " I said. Mikaylaa blushed and so did he. They kissed for about 10 seconds and you can tell they were enjoying it.
It was now Jacobs turn. Ethan asked " truth or dare?" And Jacob said dare. " i dare you to kiss Emmie" my eyes widen and I start blushing. " no Jacob can't do that. Im his girlfriend." Laila says. " it's just a dare babe it's not like it means anything. You know I love you❤️" Jacob said. Even though I said I have no feelings for Jacob, what he just said made me feel kinda sad but I quickly got over it.

Jacob leaned in and so did I. He kissed me. I kissed back. His lips were so smooth and they were a shade of light pink. I honestly really liked the kiss. We break a apart after about 15 seconds. All you hear is Laila running away crying. Oh no. " Laila wait up please it didn't mean anything" Jacob said as he ran after her. Wow. My heart sunk down into my chest. Laila and Jacob came back holding hands. I went to go talk to her so Jacob went into the other room. " hey Laila im really sorry. I didn't mean anything." I lied cause it did mean something. She replied with " shut the fuck up. Your such a whore." this fucking bitch. Okay I might be new but I'm QUEEN B.
Then she walked away and went to cuddle with Jacob. They wanted to watch a scary movie. Everybody has somebody to cuddle with but me so I sat next to Jacob with the blanket on me cuddling the pillow.

Laila ended up falling asleep by Jacob while every time something scary happened I hid my face into Jacobs side. He smelled good. He had my favorite cologne on guys on, aka axe.

Everybody was asleep but Jacob and I so we stayed up talking while my head was resting on his chest. We started snapchatting us. after that we made a stupid but cute lipsync. I ended up falling asleep while my head was on his chest. " goodnight beautiful " Jacob said as I fell asleep. I think he thought I was asleep by then and didn't hear it but i did. What's that about?