Chap

Emmies pov ( at home )

Joesph dropped me off. I walk inside to find my parents in the living room waiting for me. They all give me big hugs and all that stuff. I felt bad I had to put them through this.
I walk up into my room to change. I look around, everything is still the same. I look at my window and I see Jacob, I ignore him and walk to the other side of my room to change. I wore sweat pants. I probably should go to sleep. I have to go back to school tomorrow. Maybe it won't be as bad since I have Joseph. Right?

* next day at school *

I walk in and got a lot of looks. I went straight to Joseph and kissed him on the cheek. By the way I did have all my classes with him so we're already close. He looked so cute today ugh!! He was wearing a SnapBack with a white nike shirt and some gray/black sweatpants. His eyebrows are Better then mine Tf😂 we walked into first hour holding hands. Everybody stares at us.

Jacobs pov

Joseph and Emmie walk in holding hands. Their dating. I'm so mad.
I can feel my face getting hot and if smoke came out of ears if somebody's mad I would look like the back of a car. Ya know like those smoke thingys.
The teacher tells us our partners for the project. I got emmie. Oh hawl no.

After class I went Up to her. I was still mad. I asked her where to do our projects pretty salty. She said " yours " salty also. She wants to join the game.

I'm gonna win.