Update

Okay guys Jacob won't be in the next couple chapters for a v important reason that you guys will find out later in this story. Bare w me pls. These next couple chapters r gonna about gg and emmie.

Blairs pov

Ok can somebody pls tell me who tf this bitch thinks she is???? Coming here and TRYIN to steal my boyfriend fuck no.

Nate is sexy af and I'm not gonna lose him.

My thoughts get interrupted when my maid derota knocks on my door. I allow her to come in,

" miss Blair, ms Chuck is here to see you "

She leaves and Chuck comes in,

" Blair, I hear you and Nate are having some troubles " he says in his low sexy voice. Yes I will admit Chuck is very fucking sexy and I wouldn't mind tappin dat.

" and what about that" I ask him.

He smirks and says " maybe I can help with that"
I give him a confused look and then he leans in and I also do.

We kissed and this wasn't just a regular kiss. I never felt this between Nate and I. The kiss gets heated quickly.

As Chuck is undressing me, Nate walks in.

He seemed not just hurt but mad.

" wow, my best friend and my EX girlfriend getting ready to have sex. If I Hadn't walked in and oh guys did you wouldn't have told me either right? Ha" he says as he walks out. I quickly get up and
try to catch up to him but he was already in the elevater by the time I did.

Emmies pov

My phone rings as I'm getting out of the shower, I quickly answer it cause I saw on the called Id it was nick.

" hey emmie, I was wondering if I could come over?"

I allow him to and then shut. I get ready as fast as I can and by the time I do  my mascara he was already here.

He came in and he didn't seem his usual self.

I asked him what's wrong and he told me Blair cheated with him using Chuck. My mouth opens in shock.

" Nate it's okay, she's dumb as fuck. You deserve better. Hell, you can get better" I say with a chuckle at the end.

Nate laughs and then checks his phone.

" it's getting Late I should probably leave" he gets up and I follow him, but before we get to the elevator, Serena comes up.

She says her hellos and then talks to Nate quickly. I here them talk about going out Tomorrow night.

My mood immediately goes from 100-0 real quick. She might not know I like him but it still hurts for her to do that. Wow.