XoXo GG

Emmies pov

After that little incedent we had earlier, most of The drama has died down.

Well that's what we thought until all our phones started buzzing.

I go to check mine and it says this;

From : gossipgirl@gmail.com

I'm your new gossip girl. Giving you all the juicy gossip and drama from your Reston elites.

For your first presents of the season;

Jacob and emmie kissing at a party then Jacob and Laila and then emmie and mark. I guess u gotta be a hoe for attention right emmie? Haha just jokes!

- xoxo gossip girl.

I sigh and think ;

THIS BITCH AINT GOTTA BE SERIOUS THO RIGHT? SHE GOT THIS FROM A DAMN TV SHOW WHAT THE FLEEP, but like if we were in gossip girl thee would be the characters:

Jacob - Nate ( my bae ok Nate can f me pls)
Emmie- Blair
Laila - Serena
Joesph- Dan
Mark- chuck
Hannah- Vanessa

Expect this wouldn't turn out like the show. I cannot end up with Mark right? I don't like him that way. I feel really bad now cause I used him to make Jacob jealous.

I go to find mark and apologize but I got pulled to the side

" what the fuck was that emmie?"

It was Jacob.
" I would like to ask you the same thing. "

" yeah yeah, funny. What are we gonna do about gossip girl"

" i don't know, this could ruin everything.  They would know everything"

" well I hope they know about this...."

Jacob leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back for a very short couple of minutes until we hear a camera sound thingy. I pull away and look behind us, the Person was gone.

" oh my god Jacob everybody's gonna find out this was a mistake."

I sigh and then I hear my phone and Jacobs go off again.

From : gossipgirl@gmail.com

* picture of Jacob and emmie kissing *
2nd time tonight! Go golden boy!!

- xoxo gossip girl

Jacob and I walk out and find everybody staring at us. I heard whispers and people muttering stuff that are pretty rude.

" Laila it isn't what you think" I hear Jacob say and run after Laila