U dumb bitch

Jacobs pov

HANNAH COMES TODAY!!! I can't wait to meet her. I hope her and emmie get along though, from what I already seen I don't think they are but hopefully they don't start a bitch fight. Am I right or am I right?

Anyways Hannah is really fit and with a great personality but we're just friends. The only thing that makes me mad about her is she's gonna hang with Laila and her mean group. I've forgave Laila for her cheating on me, and I guess we're friends but still.

I'm having a sleep over since Hannah's coming! She comes in less then a hour, I legit can't wait omg!

Emmies pov

Hannah is coming in less then a hour and Jacobs having a sleep over. Wowiee. I don't wanna lose Jacob. Ugh. He invited a bunch of people to sleep over including Laila. I mean she's no threat anymore i think. But dude omg.

My thoughts filled my head as I rung the doorbell on baes house. He opens with the biggest smile. Aw he's so cute.

" EMMIEEEEEEE"
he said as he attacks me with a hug.

" I saw you yesterday Jacob😂"

" but I missed you"

" AWWW JAKEYBOOOOOOO"

He pouts when I said that cause he hates when I call him that.
See these are the moments I live for.

I walked in and went straight down into the basement. We got the stuff ready & things.

We were blowing up balloons until I tripped and fell onto Jacob.

Our mouths were so close I could feel his peppermint breathe on my skin. He leaned and we were about to kiss until

DING DING DING!!!

We got up and started laughing. Our friends were probably here. We went back up and opened the door. They were in a big ass group. Damn.

1 by 1 they walk in until at the end I see Hannah, Laila, and Allie together.

Hannah immediately runs into Jacobs arms and gives him a big hug. I'm already fucking jealous and all she did was hug him.

Fuck.