Oh shit

emmies pov

You see I'm a bitch. Queen B. { actually me in real life }

Search up revenge and my web site will come up. I need to get Jacob jealous and mad. I need to get Laila jealous and mad.

Mark and I get in the circle for the blowing game. I stood by him until somebody accidently bumped into me. I turned around and it was Jacob. THIS BITCH.

" okay LETS PLAY!!!"  A overly dramatic girl says.

The game suck and blow is basically person will put a card to their lips and inhale, so that it stays attached to their mouth. Have this person put their face up close to the next person in the circle/sequence. They will then exhale so that the card detaches from their mouth. At the same time, the other person will inhale so that the card is transferred to their mouth.When the card loses its suction and falls down, the two people have to kiss. That's basically how you play suck and blow.

The way we were going is right so if Jacob has the card fall then he kisses me and if I make it fall I kiss mark. #blessup.

It starts with Laila passing it to Jacob.

Jacobs pov

I suck in card as carefully as I can so it wouldn't fall and I had to kiss emmie, as I'm blowing it to her it falls. gREAT
FUCKING GREAT.

K now  I have to kiss her. I lean in and so does she, I look over to Laila and she her getting jealous.  I quickly mouth " sorry " and then give emmie a quick peck on a the lips. Plain. Simple. She turns around and smiles at Laila, not just any smile, a bitch u mad smile. But obviously Laila got back to her. Laila pulled me in by my shirt and kissed me. not just any kiss but we made out. Some body screamed " gET IT JACOBBB" I pulled away and laughed. But instead of me seeing emmie all mad I didn't see her by us, she walked away.
With tears down her cheeks again.

Emmies pov

This was a bad idea. I can't believe this. I'm over here crying over some guy doesn't even want me. Nice. I heard a knock on the door and I said " I don't wanna see you mark right now "

" it's not mark". I recognized that voice. It was Jacobs. He walked in and sat next to me.

" look emmie I don't know what your trying to do but you can't break up Laila and I. We're too strong for that"

He says trying to show pity. I can't believe he just fucking said that.
I wipe my tears and become a bad bitch.

" as if I would wanna get back together with you. "

He chuckles and says " then why were you crying"

That's it my bad bitch is gone.

" because I miss you." I chokingly managed to say.

" obviously you do. I'm Jacob sartorius " {HHAHAA GET IT IM CHUCK BASS . }

He cockigly walks out and I hear Laila say " are you alright babe"

Fucking puta. I walk out to see mark Jacob, and Laila were In a circle talking .

I take mark and push him upon a wall and started making out with him. That thing that mostly surprised me was when he started kissing me back.

After almost a minute I pull back and notice everyone's looking at us. I hear ssoembody say

" Can I be next emmie" and everybody starts laughing .

I chuckle and say " as if".

HEYY GUYS. Merry Christmas!!! I just wanted to say thanks for reading. I honestly enjoy reading all your comments they make me laugh lmao. And does anybody watch gossip girl? I've been obsessed lately! Nate is just SO BAEEE