Update yo

Laila's pov

Even though Jacob kissed that hoe emmie I still forgave him. I can't lose him again.
Not this time.  

We walk out and find emmie with her bag.

Emmies pov

This is it. I called my parents and begged them to let me go to New York and live with my cousins. I told them everything that has happend, with Laila and Jacob. I told them how I was depressed. So their letting me leave to New York. Too be exact, upper east side Manhattan New York.

As I'm leaving I see Jacob.

" look Jacob I'm leaving to New York. I'm leaving you and all this drama. For real this time. I'm not coming back. Bye "

I give him a kiss on the cheek and go back to my house to start packing. I leave tomorrow morning. My parents booked me the first flight leaving there.

-

Thinking.

That's all I've been doing for the past couple hours. I'm here lying in bed thinking about all the mistakes and everything I've done in the past. Thinking of what New York is gonna offer me.

As my thoughts fill up, my eyes start to shut slowly.

Jacob

I'm still in shock. emmie is leaving.

I can't even at this point. What if this was Meant to be. Maybe I didn't really love her. What if I loved the idea of her? Not emmie.

-
Emmies pov

" EMMIE WAKE UP OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT!"
I groan as getting up.
I wear some leggings and a simple shirt while putting my hair in a pony tail.

It's already 5:30 and my flight leaves at 7.
I have to be there by 6.

We quickly get in the car and start driving to the airport. I look in the back window as we're leaving and I mentally say " goodbye Virginia and good bye Jacob."
When we got to the airport, I went o my gate.

I hugged my parents and told them I'd call everyday. My mom was crying and so was I. My dad was proud of me. I love them so much.

" FLIGHT 12 IS READY TO GO!"
A person says over the microphone.

I wipe a year and say goodbye. I give the lady my ticket and go into the plane.

I sit by a window and wait until I try to see who's sitting by me.

It was a girl, she had blonde hair and blue eyes.
She sat by me and so did her brother since this row was only 3 seats. I hear her dad in the middle row say

" guys don't start trouble" they LAugh and say don't worry.

" hi I'm emmie!"

She smiles and says " hey I'm Jenny. Jenny Humphrey and this is my older brother Dan!"

Their was moving to where I'm going!! I can't wait honestly I already have 2 friends and we haven't even landed yet.

Okay guys so this story is kinda talking a turn. I'm having emmie move to upper east side New York just like gossip girl. I'm gonna have the the same characters but different story. Jacob will come back in later in the story. Also by now let's say emmie when emmie gets to New York she is starting her first year in high school and that it's the begening on the year. Her and the gossip girl characters are gonna be in the same grade and age! Love u all.

Xoxo- A