Oh heck no

* next day after school at Jacobs house for project, emmies pov*

After yesterday, things have been awkward between Jacob and I.
We had to work on the stupid project :/

We couldn't think of any more things to do the project on so I told Jacob we should go to Joseph's and see what their up too and if they can help us. Jacob gave me the 😐 face cause you can tell he didn't like Joseph and I together. Too bad for him. I like Joseph and he loves Laila. I decided not to text Joseph and tell him instead to superise him. On the walk there Jacob asked me

" emmie, do you hate me?"

His voice was broken, almost as much as I.

" no Jacob. I can never hate you. "
I told him as I tried to smile.

He hugged me and told me again
" I'm sorry. I really am. I wish we can go back to how we were. This is all my fault."

I just looked down on the ground until we got to Joseph's house. Joseph gave me a key last time for when ever I wanna come. I opened the door and we walked in. Jacob waited at the bottom of the stairs cause he didn't wanna come up. Nobody else was home but them. His door was open to I walked in a found Joseph and Laila

Making out.

I gasped and tears began to form in my eyes. They heard me and Joseph got up and ran after me. I ran down the stairs as fast as I can into Jacobs arms.
I was sobbing at this point.

The boy I liked cheated on me with Laila.

Jacob hugged me as tight as he can. He was so warm. Joseph and Laila come down.

I didn't even wanna see them.

Jacob asked me what happened while they were infront of me.

" they were making out. "

I said that with no emotion cause honestly at this point I don't know what feel.
Joseph was Jacobs bestfriend and Laila was his girlfriend. He has it worse then me.

"
What the fuck. Joseph you were my bestfriend, and Laila you were my girlfriend. you guys are so messed up."

With that we left without another word.

We went back to Jacobs house and decided we will just do It tomorrow.

" emmie can you sleep over?"

Jacob asked. I texted me mom and she said yes.

I had nothing to wear but jeans and sweat shirt. Jacob gave me some sweat pants and a shirt. It smelled like him. I enjoyed that.

We cuddled in his bed watching movies and talking.

Jacobs pov

Laila cheated on me with my bestfriend. I should've seen this coming. I was heart broken and so was emmie.

I felt bad.

Emmie stayed the night, so we watched movies and cuddled. She was a good cuddler.

She asked me

" Jacob, if they didn't cheat on us, do you think we would be doing this right now?"

I thought about that, we wouldn't Actually.

" no "

" I'm sorry jacob. I put you through all of this. If I died in the bus crash non of this would've happened. Everybody would've been happy. Im sorry"

No. No. No.

" emmie don't you ever fucking think that again. I love you. If you died I would've been depressed and killed my self. You mean the world me to me. "
She got up, looked me in the eyes and kissed me. This wasn't like our other kisses. This was filled with passion. Sparks ran up my body.

She's the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment more ideas! Vote (:

Xoxo

A