New year resolution (him)

A/N: I was planning on playing the sims but I didn't feel like creating new sims so now I'm just very quickly going to drabble this shit. Sorry if it sucks though, the entire book sucks so yeah. Anyways have a very very nice day. 

LOL THAT GIF THO

Enjoy!

***********

Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Making more time for you

"My new year resolution is to make more time for you" it was his first sentence when it was the 1st of January at 12 am. That was the only thing he would try to achieve, for once he didn't want it to work out with any of his projects. Of course it would be nice if his projects were doing great. In 2016 you were going to be his number 1 priority and it was the year of (your ship name). 2016 was also the year that he would propose to you, you didn't know that yet though.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye)

Get married

Clint proposed to you on Christmas at the tower when everyone was opening his/her presents, so his plans in 2016 were to plan a beautiful yet simple wedding and make you his for once and for always. Normally he was planning to re-build the bedrooms but he knew that marrying you was a better plan than working in the bedroom.

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Protect your family

On the 25th of December, little Brooklynn Peggy Rogers made her entrance to the world. Steve couldn't be happier that his little princess was finally there so he made a new promise to himself to always protect you and Brooklynn, no matter what happened to him, you and Brooklynn were more important. He wrote it on a paper and put his autograph underneath it, he really took his new years resolution seriously.

Thor (Thor Odinson)

Baking

Thor wanted to learn how to bake things, not things like spaghetti but he wanted to bake things like Cake, pop tarts and anything else that belonged to it. You said that you would do a course together with him if he would make you brownies after that. And both of you kept your promises because you got online courses and tried it every day at home, and he made you some brownies.

Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

Making you happier than last year

Not that you weren't happy in 2015 but he just wanted to make you even happier with every year that you were together, he thought every day about ways to keep your relationship nice without taking the next step because it was still a little too early to get married. instead of that he made you happy by buying an apartment where both of you could go and live.

James "Bucky" Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

Take you somewhere

Bucky wanted nothing more than to be alone with you, just a place where no one else would see or bother you. At home Steve and the rest would visit every few days but Bucky really wanted somewhere calm and relaxed to spend time at. So behind your back, Bucky decided to start saving money to pay tickets for the flight and the hotel. He didn't know where yet but the both of you would enjoy it very much

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

Paint the baby room 

You were 39 weeks pregnant when Pietro still had to make the baby's room ready. That all because he really wanted to find the perfect electric blue for the walls, he just couldn't find it and he didn't want another color. So his goal was to find the perfect color before the baby was born and paint it as soon as possible, poorly enough your water broke that evening. Hapilly your contractions were far away from each other so that Pietro could still find the perfect color and paint the room before Silver Pietro Maximoff came into the world.

The Avengers preferences &  Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें