Sleeping

A/N: So I'm really sorry but my Wattpad wouldn't log in anymore and so I had to wait and wait and wait until it was back again. But now it's back so I can continue writing. Enjoy this chapter, keep voting and commenting!

So I also want to know if you guys would mind if I write something triggering, like self harm or eating disorders?

PS: I want to write a fanfic about an Avenger but I really don't know which one, I'm debating between Steve (Captain America) & Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)

****

Tony Stark (Iron Man):

"Go home baby girl"

Tony commented for the third time in this hour, after he saw you yawning in tiredness once again.

You two had been sitting in his lab for hours, he was working on all kinds of things today and you were just tagging along to watch and keep him company or get him food, whatever he wanted.

You shook your head before watching him work on one of his suits, you had to admit that you were bored and pretty tired as well, but you would rather sit here with Tony all night instead of sleeping alone in your own house.

It was nearing 1 am, tiredness had taken its place on you, and you were almost alseep: your body was pressed against Tony's for body heath, your head resting on his shoulder and his hand holding yours softly but your eyes were already closed.

Tony was still working but seeing the state you were in made him feel guilty, guilty because he let you stay with him instead of bringing you to your house. He looked to see you there laying on his shoulder and smiled silently.

"Alright that was enough for today"

He closed all the windows on his electronica and pushed his chair backwards, trying his best not to wake you up with his noise before pulling your chair a bit further from the desk as well.

He picked you up in bridal style with ease, one hand supporting your back while the other one was on the back of your knee.

Once you arrived at his house he laid you down in bed and went to lay down beside you, tucking you in and kissing your forehead before going to sleep himself.

Clint Barton (Hawkeye):

Waiting all night by his side was hard but it was your job to keep him safe tonight, you even asked it yourself otherwise Tony would have stayed with him but since Clint was hurt you wanted to be alone with him. Just in case if his last days were coming.

He was sleeping peacefully on the bed, his mouth slightly open with small snores escaping from time to time, his eyes gently shut like they could open any second now.

"I just-, I don't-, I- I will miss you"