A New Beginning

Never Give Up,Always Have Hope .Stay True To Your Self...And Remember If No One Is Going To Love You .Love Your Self !!

"Get Up!"

I Suddenly Felt A Slap Across My Face.Raising Up To Meet My Orphan Roommate Haley .

"Ughhh,what is it now Haley?!?" I said in a grouchy tone.

"Guess What?"

"What?"

"Your....Getting...ADOPTED !!!!!"

Was she serious?Who in the right mind would actually adopt me?Every single foster family I get send to they always complain saying "She's Rebellious " or "She has no intention of being a civilized teenage girl". In my head im just laughing cause the lies they tell Mrs.Hutchinson , boy oh boy she always believes them over me .

"Ha ,Your funny " i continued stretching .

"No family could handle me Haley, And you know damn well thats true!" I spatted

Then a smiled appeared upon her freckled face.

"So you need help packing?"

Oh hell no this chick did not just ignore my statement.

"Fine get the bottom drawer ."

20 mins Later ...

"Ok Mrs.Hutchinson, im done but I know I'll be back ." I rolled my eyes heading down the stairs.

There sat this pretty couple .Ha looks kinda mix actually. And Mrs.Hutchinson signaling for me to show manners.

"Oh wow is This Laura?"the lady asked

"Indeed it is Mrs.Fox ."

"Darling she's Perf!" Mrs.Fox said looking over to her husband.

I watched as Mr.Fox walked towards me .And suddenly threw the biggest smile on his nicely shaved face.

"Hello Laura . Im Mr.Fox your new foster da.." when he was cut off by his wife .

"You mean Father rightt Herald??"

"Uhh Yes ."

"Um Hi." kinda shyly

"Ok Mr.&Mrs.Fox Laura is all packed and ready to go home with you all."

"Ok Thanks For Everything Mrs.Hutchinson...come on guy's let's go home and get settled in ."Mr.Fox said directing me towards the door.

I stepped outside for first time in 7months.Another new family I pray that this one is loving and caring far from the other rest of the families I've lived with .

Hey Guys Thanks For Reading .

Please Do Continue Your
Awesomeness

And Comment

Love, M Dee✌