"And I love you all." Louis fake cried. Some people never ever change.

"I love you." I heard Liam mumble to Danielle. And of course she mumbled it right back.

"I love you!" Niall shouted to no one in particular, making us all turn to stare at him. "What?"

No matter what, we would all be a family. Weird and random at times, serious very rarely, fun, sad, chaotic, and crazy. But a family, nonetheless.

Eve's POV

"Daddy." Aiden pointed to Zayn as we stood in the very front row. He was sitting on my shoulders to get a better look and pointed Zayn out every time he shifted in our direction. Danielle and Lou stood beside us as the concert went on in full blow.

"That's right." I nodded. They were in the middle of singing a song from their fourth album, a love song of course. A few times, Zayn's eyes met mine and my heart fluttered as if I were still a teenager.

The crowd was quite loud, which made me grateful for such incredible seats. I couldn't imagine being able to hear a thing in the back with all of the screaming going on. It was a typical One Direction concert.

"Daddy." Aiden pointed again as Zayn sang the chorus with everyone else in a spot pretty close to us.

"I see. Wave to him." I suggested.

Aiden waved his little hand at Zayn, who smiled and waved back with his free hand. "He sees you."

A few more songs went on and it was time for their first and most popular song. What Makes You Beautiful.

The familiar guitar intro began and the screaming got a hundred times louder.

"You're insecure, don't know what for." Liam sang with a grin on his face as the crowd reacted. "You turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or."

Aiden sang along to the first verse and tapped me rapidly as Zayn stood right in front of us. "Daddy!" Aiden yelled and reached his arms out. I was about to tell him to stop but Zayn gave me a look and picked him up as carefully as possible.

The chorus began and Zayn held Aiden's hand with the microphone in his other. Aiden sang his little heart out next to his daddy and it made me want to cry.

Even more screaming rang throughout the stadium along with 'Awww's.

"That's just precious." Danielle nudged me. All I could do was nod in reply.

"I'll take a video." She offered.

When Zayn's solo came, he surprised us all by handing the microphone to Aiden and letting him sing it.

"So c-come on. You've got it wrong.

To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong.

I don't know why. You're being shy.

And turn away when I look into your e-e-eyes."

I cheered by baby on as he sang the words correctly and tried his best to sing on tune. "That's my baby!" I shouted.

"Brilliant." Lou leaned over to tell me.

When the song was over, Liam started to speak. "Why don't we have a nice round of applause for my nephew, Aiden!"

The crowd roared in excitement and I could tell Aiden was getting a big shy, holding onto Zayn's leg for security.

"Is there anything you'd like to say, Aiden?" Louis asked into his mic.

"Hi mummy!" Aiden waved over at me and I laughed along with the rest of the audience, waving right back at him. What a concert.

***

"Back on the road." I sighed to Zayn that night after tucking Aiden in.

"I know." He groaned into my neck. We had gotten back on the bus and started traveling to the next tour location. The boys had a concert the next day and then a few days off after that. I knew they'd all be burnt out already from tonight's, which is why we had all gone to bed at nine pm.

"Luckily, I have you. And Aiden." I added.

"Do you think that's luck?" Zayn furrowed his eyebrows.

"Now that I think about it, no. Luck had nothing to do with it. We were meant to be together. Aiden was meant to be yours, not Andrew's, and I'm so grateful that it all worked out." I thought out loud.

"You're the reason I love my life so much. I've never been so in love or so sure that you're the one." Zayn was constantly reminding me of these factors. "Which is why I don't understand how I ended up with you. I didn't deserve anything close to who you are."

"Don't say that, you drama queen." I rolled my eyes at him and grazed my hand down his back. "You deserve the world."

"Do I?" He muttered with a smile.

"Of course."

"Remember that tomorrow." Zayn grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"What are you talkin-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence because he flipped his body over so that his back faced me. "Goodnight."

"Uh yeah, goodnight then." I replied awkwardly. I didn't bother asking, knowing that Zayn's lips were always sealed.

That's why I barely got any sleep.