Chapter 2

I said my final goodbyes as I sat down inside FAB1, with my sister and Alan to my left. Parker sat in the driver's seat and moments later we set off. I noticed that throughout the first part of the journey, I simply stared out of the window and everyone was silent. That was until Alan spoke.

"Parker, are we ever going to get off of the ground?" He spoke.

"Yes Master Tracy, soon." He spoke.

"How long have you known?" I spoke, shocked at myself for actually speaking my mind.

"Long enough, M'Lady." Parker replied.

"Don't call me that. That's my Auntie. Not me." I took a deep breath. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"It was a shock for all of us. Lady Penelope believed it was for the best to tell you this way." He responded.

"Right, okay." I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sorry Miss Daisy." Parker responded, clearly seeing me tearing up in the mirror and handing me a box of tissues.

"There's nothing to worry about Daisy," Alan began to speak. "We're here for you and your sister." I felt his arm reach around me, comforting me.

I was about to say something in order for him to remove his arm away from me, but Parker got their first.

"Mister Tracy." He seriously spoke. Which made Alan quickly and suddenly remove his arm from around my shoulder. I couldn't help but giggle a little at his sudden reaction.

With a sudden jolt, we were in the air and flying towards Tracy Island. Katie was still silently listening to some music, Parker was too busy keeping his eyes on the road, well, sky, which left an awkward Alan and I to stare out of the window and talk. Everything looked so small and toy like up in the air. Which made me realise how small I must be in comparison.

"You get used to it." Alan spoke. "The flying."

"I don't know what you mean?" I responded.

"I saw your face. You we're looking out at the world like it's not real. Well trust me, it's all real." He spoke as he began fidgeting and moving to make himself more comfortable. "Ouch." He spoke as he banged the back of his foot on something. "What's this?" He spoke as he pulled my skateboard out from underneath the seat.

"Oh that's just my board. I skate." I spoke. His eyes lit up at that.

"That's awesome." He spoke.

"Yeah, but the only people that know about it is you, me and Parker."

"So it's our little secret?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and continued to stare out of the window. The car was filled with deafening silence for what felt like hours until Parker finally announced that we were approaching Tracy Island. To say that is wasn't what I was expecting is an understatement. I'd never seen pictures of the island before, but it was not what I expected at all. What with it's own jungle, beach and massive glass house over looking the ocean. It looked gorgeous.

"Woah." Must have slipped from my lips.

"I know right?" Alan replied.

We dropped down and Parker pulled FAB1 to a stop. I couldn't take it all in. Parker opened the car doors and let us out. Alan still clutching hold of my skate board and Katie still listening to her music. I couldn't help it, I gave Parker a big hug. Which obviously took him by surprise.

"Sorry." I spoke as I pulled away.

"No problem M'Lady." He responded. "Mister Alan, do you need any help?"