Chapter 14

"So what happened?"

I tell Tyler everything that happened at dinner.

He blows out a breath. "Whoa, that's fucking crazy. Madison's really pregnant, huh?"

"Yup. I'm glad her and Joshua talked about it but I still feel for her."

Tyler lays on the bed and pulls me down with him. He pushes the strands of her away from my face and kisses my forehead.

"They'll get through it babe. I know it."

I hum in agreement.

"I can't believe you leave in the morning."

I pout my lips at him. "I know. I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too, babe. More than you'll know. Trust me."

Tyler leans in for a kiss. It starts off slow but in an instant, turns into a desperate and hungry kiss. He takes off my shirt and unclasps my bra. He lowers his mouth to my neck and uses one of his hand to tug and twirl my nipples. I moan and arch my back in response.

"You like that?"

"Yes," I pant. "So much."

I've never had sex before, but I've read enough romance novels to know that I very much like the tingling feeling they describe in books. No, I actually love it.

Tyler removes his shirts and pants while never looking away from me. He continues to trail kisses down my body. I close my eyes and try to hold the moan in but fail. His tongue swirls around my nipple and uses his index finger and thumb to give the other one attention. He replaces his fingers with his mouth and use one of his hands to unbutton my jeans.

I grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. He sits up and eases my pants down before he takes my panties off he looks at me.

"Are you sure?"

I smile at him and nod. "I'm sure."

He leans off the bed and grabs a condom out of his bedside table. When he pulls his boxers down I look at him a little confused.

"Are you sure all of that is going to fit in me?"

He looks at me and chuckle. "Yes. It'll all fit. Don't worry I'll be gentle."

"Aren't you going to turn the lights out?" I ask getting a little insecure. I don't have a model body. I'm curvy and have some stretch marks on my sides.

"No, baby. I want to see all of you. Your body is so beautiful. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Tyler positions himself between my legs and slowly enter me. I close my eyes tightly to keep the pain inside.

"Are you good? Do you want me to stop?"

"I'm good," I whisper. "Don't stop."

He pushes in more and gently pump inside of me.

"Baby, you have to relax. Breathe."

I exhale and give him an encouraging nod to continue. After a few more thrusts the pain subsides and is quickly replaced with pleasure. I wrap my legs around him and dig my nails into his back. When he feels my hips meeting him thrust for thrust he quickens and deepens his pace.

"Oh, Tyler," I moan.

He lifts me off the bed into a seating position so that I am on top. I can feel him way more like this and I give him a pleasing moan. It's a little painful, but not unbearable.

"Bounce up and down, babe. I want to see your tits bouncing."

I do as I'm told and Tyler grabs my hips to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck," he pants.

As I'm coming down he bounces me right back up. I feel myself reaching my peak. Tyler uses one of his hands to massage my sex and the other to tug at my nipples and my breathing starts to quicken.

"Let go, baby."

I try to hold off for as long as I can, building up higher and higher, I explode and I swear to God it feels like my heart stopped for a brief moment. As I'm coming down Tyler gives three more pump and releases.

He instantly pulls me on top of him and I lay on his chest trying to get my breathing back at a normal speed.

We lay in each other's embrace for a few more moments until Tyler breaks the silence.

"I love you, Addy."

I stay quiet for a few minutes trying to gather my thoughts. I'm happy he said that, and of course I love him too, but I don't want him thinking he's obligated to say it just because we had sex.

He makes small circles on my back with his fingers. "Did you hear me?"

I clear my throat and try to give him a nonchalant reply. "Yeah, I heard you. You don't have to say that because of what we just did."

He sits up and looks down at me. "I'm not saying it because of that." He furrows his eyebrows. "I'm saying it because I mean it. You should know me better by now, Adalyn."

Shit. I know he's getting irritated because he used my real name and he only does that when he's upset. I sit up and grab the cover. "No, I'm not saying it like that. Don't get mad. I'm just-"

He grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes. "You know I'm not good with expressing my feelings. I've told you this, so by me saying that I love you, please believe it. I mean it. You make my head and heart get all fuzzy and shit. I've never met any girl like you, and I love knowing that I'm the only person you've been with."

I smile and roll my eyes at his last statement. "Of course you do."

He kisses my hand and returns my smile. "Let me finish. I hate that you're so insecure because you have nothing to be insecure about. You're the most beautiful girl I know. Inside and out. And if I have to spend everyday of the rest of my life telling you, I will. I love you so much Addy."

Tyler wipes my eyes. "You cry too much." I laugh and dive into his arms and kiss him. "I love you too, Tyler."