" Oh. That's very-"

" Romantic." Luke said.

" Yeah."

I start to imagine Alekzander cooking breakfast in the morning. His bed hair messy yet adorable. He'll try his best not to over cook the pancakes or burn them. Even make me coffee. Then I'll taste his pancakes. They'll be perfect.

" Cat?" I blinked and turned to Luke.

" What?"

" Here. Chocolate. Your favorite." He hands me the chocolate shake. I take it from him.

" Thanks." I take a slow sip. " Luke did you guys talk about last night per chance?"

" Practically the topic of conversation. He said he should've done it a different way. Coming up to you. Said he should've-" he stopped suddenly. His attention not focused on me but besides me. Following his gaze I saw that he's staring at my pillow. Well not the pillow but the envelope which is totally visible. " What's that?" He asked curiously.

" Oh uh-nothing." I say as I put another pillow over it.

" Sure. Give it." He starts to walk towards me.

" No."

" Cat seriously?" He gives me a look.

Hesitantly I reach for the picture under the pillow and reluctantly hand it over.

" Here." He takes it from me. Turning it over he reads the back and let's out a grunt.

" Wants you go meet him at the pizzeria where he kidnapped you. You going?" He asked.

" Well yes. Yeah I am-"

" Then what are you waiting for? The sun set in like ten minutes ago." 

" What!?" I turned to my large windows and sure enough the sky is now a dark blue.

" You should hurry. Traffic is hell."

" Uh well I have a little problem..."

" All I can think is you having a lady problem. Are you?"

" No. It's just that I'm babysitting Charlie tonight." I tell him.

" Don't worry. I'll babysit him." Luke says without hesitation.

" You don't know the first thing about kids. Let alone babies." I retort.

" It's a thing called google."

" As if Google has all your answers!"

" I'll handle Charlie you get dressed and go!" Luke said as he walked out of my room. Good in hand.

Dashing out of my bed I go to my closet and pull on the first items of clothing I pull. Which is a white summer dress. Slipping on some sandals I rush to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I don't even mess with makeup. It's hot as hell outside. No way in hell am I going to sweat of forty dollar foundation. Nope. All I put on is lipgloss and some mascara. Once I have deodorant on and some lotion I rush downstairs.