Chapter 33

Dimitris POV 

Recap

" Dimitri, something happened." Stephan said. 

My eyebrows burrowed. " What happened?"

He glanced towards Sebastian who stood before a laptop sitting on a table. " See for yourself." 

I marched on over to Sebastian who nodded towards the laptops screen. I look at the screen only for the book to drain from my face. 

There tied to a bed in torn clothes with a gag in her mouth is Catalina. 

——————————————

An unease dreadful feeling swept over me as I stare at the image displayed across the screen. 

There was Catalina, my Catalina, tied to a bed frame barely dressed and gagged. 

" What the hell is this!?" I scream. 

Rage. Hate. Despair. So many emotions plague me as I continued staring at the god damned screen.

" I think it's obvious Dimitri. She's been kidnapped." Stephan says. 

I shake my head. The idea of Catalina being kidnapped baffles me. 

" Who would want to kidnap her!?" I snap. 

My mind is racing as I think of what person would take her. There intentions. My mind comes up blank. 

" I don't know. Her family is powerful. They may have some enemies." Stephan said after he mulled the thought over. 

" I agree. Her father runs a large cooperation. He must have enemies all over the place." My friend Victor, adds. 

" It is logical." I mentally pull at my hair. " But why would they do this now? It's been three days and now they decide to send us something!?" 

From past experience I know that when you take a person you contact the family right away and state your demands. This doesn't sound like an ordinary kidnapping from people who want a ransom or negotiate. No. It sounds like whoever a behind this has a bigger purpose. But who is behind it? 

" Want me to call Mr. and Mrs. De la Cruz? They should be informed about this." Trent states matter of factly. 

" Yes. Go call them. As well as Josh and Isis. Sebastian go with him." Sebastian nods and he and Trent leave the room. 

" Stephan is this just a picture or video?" I ask him.