Excuses and Seduction

Start from the beginning

My words died on the way, looking shocked at the red roses Dante was holding, smiling sheepishly at me.

I think my heart melted a little.

Why must he be a gentleman?

He's way too irresistible.

"Buona sera, principessa" he said in the sexiest accent ever, getting closer to me, making me able to smell his musky cologne.

I reflexively inhaled his scent, getting high on the smell.

He must've noticed, but I didn't care.

I will think about stealing one of his shirts and sniff them from time to time.

He smells that good.

I snap myself out of it and look into his eyes, low key fangirling after their color.

I smile and take the flowers, admiring the velvety texture of the petals. The bouquet must have cost a fortune.

"Good evening to you too" I say, shamelessly checking him out.

I love their 'suits only' rule so fucking much right now.

"You know Italian?" He asked, rising an eyebrow with the same smile he had before.

"I know some Romanian. Had a few friends from there. Both languages are derived from Latin, so some words are similar and stuff..." I answer over my shoulder, Grabbing a nearby vase, taking out a couple of dried out flowers and putting the roses in it.

While I was throwing the dead flowers, getting my keys and taking stuffing them into my coat I felt his eyes on me constantly.

Not being able to stand his predatory gaze, I break the silence and approach him again.

"Shall we?"

"Definitely. Let me." He offered, gently taking my coat from my hands signing me to turn around.

I did so, even though I was a bit uneasy. Not used to the attention I was currently getting.

I slipped a hand through the sleeve, his fingers grazing my naked arm in the process.

My skin was unusually sensitive at the moment, making the simplest touch ten times more intense.

"I must say that you look more beautiful than usual." He purred into my ear, making me shiver, action that earned me a victorious smirk.

He enjoys the effect he has on me.

Bastard.

After exhaling a hot breath, I feel my cheeks blushing a bit and start buttoning the coat up, not looking at the man behind me even with the slightest glance.

I could feel his gaze on the back of my neck and his body was extremely close to mine.

I stepped away from him, turning towards Leo, who was watching our every move, smiling like an idiot.

I gave him a look and he just raised his hands in mock surrender.

"Seeing as you don't have any intention of leaving, I'll leave you a spare key in the kitchen on the counter. If you leave, lock the door twice and check the back door as well." I instruct Leo,to which he just nods and stretches on the couch, making himself at home.

I sigh and look at Dante over my lashes when he offers me a hand, to escort me to the car.

I felt odd in some way. I felt out of place. Having such an attractive person's attention focused on me and mine alone.

I used to look at such people on tumblr and even in real life and swoon, but I would've never thought that I'd be able to have a romantic relationship with them.

I didn't feel 'cool' enough I guess. They seemed to live into another world and I wasn't part of that one.

'We wouldn't match' would be the excuse I often gave myself when I didn't have the courage to strike up conversation.

But then again, I am fabulous and they might be the ones feeling inferior and that's why they didn't strike up the conversation themselves.

Ah, the struggles of being amazing.

I snapped myself out of my daydream and took his hands, walking confidently besides him.

I might not be the classic 'tumblr girl' but I'm me and there's no better than that.

"Where are you kidnapping me today?" I ask with a teasing smile, making myself comfortable after putting my seatbelt on.

"How does dinner for two at 'Zeus' sound?" He asked, making me accept instantly.

'Zeus' was one of the fancy restaurants in the Ultracentral zone.

After falling in love with their Chocolate Triad, I went there every a month on the 3rd and 20th.

After my 6th visit they got used to me and didn't even ask me what I wanted anymore. They just brought out the dessert and went on with their business.

The fact that he asked me if I was ok with his choice have him bonus points as well.

He put his seatbelt on as well, peeling off my drive way, starting the GPS.

I often forget that they're new around here and don't know the streets yet.

Let's hope tonight will be uneventful.