Excuses and Seduction

^the dress she chose

***

I was now in my room once again, trying to get out.

"Please tell me you're joking! I'm not going to wear that" I say with disgust, glancing at the dangerously low cut dress on the bed.

The dress itself was kinda cute, but was way too revealing for an outing with dangerous and hormonal guys.

So no thanks.

Rape is not fun.

I hate that I can't wear whatever I want whenever I want. Well.. Technically I can, as no one should be raping anyone or engage into anything sexual without consent, but that's wishful thinking and... that's how society is these days and I'm not taking that risk.

And stuff.

"Can't I choose something from my own wardrobe? I do own nice dresses, you know?" I desperately ask, hearing a sigh from Leo on the other side.

"Let me ask boss"

I went away and took my body butter out, starting to moisturise in the meantime.

"He wants to know what's wrong with the other dress"

"It's the 'seduce all men into my bed' kind of dress and I don't think he will ever get to see me in something of the sort" I angrily say, already picking a black dress with a crop under the chest area from my closet.

"Oh.. Ok"

His awkwardness transmitted to me through the door and felt kind of sorry for him to be a messenger, but it's not my fault that gave me the sluttiest dress he could find!

I put my own dress on, which, if I may say so myself, makes my breasts look divine, tie my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head and apply mascara,plus dark red lipstick.

"Um... He said it's ok to wear what you want-"

Leo is cut off by the door opening, revealing me.

"Wow, that's much better" he said, eyeing my outfit

There was nothing sexual in his gaze, he was genuinely appraising my choice of clothing.

I did a spin, winked at him, then passed by towards the kitchen.

I opened my fridge and took out some ham and cheese, took out a loaf of bread also and started making myself a sandwich.

I made an extra one for Leo too and passed a confused Italian on my way to the living.

"You know he's taking you out to eat, right?" Leo asked, plopping himself beside me anyway, taking the other sandwich.

"I haven't eaten all day and he's late. Am I supposed to starve myself until he comes?" I say between bites, checking the time.

He wasn't exactly late, as just 5 minutes passed since our meeting time, but I was hungry, and those 5 minutes seemed to last forever, so I dealt with it.

Dante decided that we need to talk over dinner alone so he sent me home, had one of his men take my place at work and sent that horrific dress to my home, thinking I'll actually wear it.

Trrrrrr.

"And that must be my date" I say under my breath, sarcastically smiling at my cough buddy before getting the door.

I grab a pair of red 7 cm heels on the way too, slipping them on.

"Just a sec , I need to find my key-"