"Kells, look her phone is right there." Vic says, staring down at the ground.

I looked over at him and then to the ground. It was her phone.

"He probably didn't want us following them." I say.

"Look Kells we are going to find her. I promise you that we are going to get her back. There's nothing in this world that can stop us from getting our little Scarlett back! I promise you!" Vic says and all I do is just nod and cry.

I just want my baby back.

~end of flashback~

Tears were running down my face. It's been eight fucking months that I haven't seen my baby.

Of course I've been trying to look for her. Everytime the guys and I have free time we wonder around whatever city we are in and try to see if they would be here. I also had Katelynne look out for her back home. She was more than happy to help me.

Katelynne was beyond devastated when I told her. She couldn't believe it happened. She said that she was truly missing her.

The hard part was Copeland constantly asking where Scarlett was. She would always ask where she was and why didn't she come home yet.

It pained me. I didn't want to tell her that she got kidnaped by her crazy, abusive father. So I just told her that she was away at her moms house for a little bit.

But that never stopped the kids from asking if she would ever come back. Even Liam would occasionally ask if I was lying or not.

I remember this one time Liam and I were talking about Scarlett.

~flashback~

"Hey dad, can I ask you something?" Liam asked me.

"Yea sure what's up bud?" I said.

"Did Scarlett leave because of me? I feel really bad about all of this. I feel like this is my fault. I didn't want her to get all your attention so I decided to be bogus to her. I didn't even give her a chance. I thought you loved her more and I didn't want you not to love me any less. I just wanna say I'm sorry to her." Liam said quickly.

"No Liam this has nothing to do with you bud. It's a lot more complicated than that. So don't think her not being her is your fault okay? And Liam I love you guys all the same. I know that's a real cliche parent thing to say but it's true. Every one of you kids have a special place in my heart. I would love you no matter what. Got it?" I say.

"Thanks Kellin." He says, hugging me.

"Anytime son." I say hugging him back.

~end of flashback~

There was a knock on the door that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Come in!" I called out, wiping away whatever tears I had left.

"Hey bud, how's it going?" Vic said as he peeked into the room.

"It's okay, I'm just tired." I say, my voice getting shaky as I was talking.

Fuck, I thought. Now he knows I'm not okay.

Vic let out a little sigh and came inside the room. He sat on the floor next to me. He was just staring at me.

"Can you stop staring at me. I'm not in the mood." I tell him, turning my back to him.

"Kells, can you tell me what's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, I'm perfectly fine. You better go get ready. You have to go play soon." I tell him, hoping he got the hint.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." He says.

I guess not.

"Vic I'm fine really." I say, more forceful this time.

"Kellin you have been upset all day. You won't talk to anyone for more than two minutes and her birthday is in two days! So I know your not okay." Vic says.

I let out a sigh. This guy knew exactly what was wrong with me. He's my best friend, so of course he knew I wasn't going to be okay today. I honestly hated him for knowing that but at the same time I was thankful someone actually cared enough to talk to me about it.

"Okay, okay. I guess I am kind of sad. It's just," I say and turn back around to be staring at Vic, "it's been eight fucking months Vic. She's still not here! The police probably dropped this case a long time ago. We can't find her anywhere! I don't even know if she's still in San Fransisco! Or if she's even -" I stop mid sentence.

I didn't want to think that she was dead. She couldn't be dead! I had this little piece of hope that she was still out there. I prayed to god that she was still breathing every day.

"Hey don't think like that, Scarlett is a strong young lady. She can beat anything. I'm more than positive that she's still alive Kellin. Trust me, Scarlett doesn't let anything get in her way. She's a fighter." Vic tells me, smiling.

"Yea I guess your right." I say, smiling back at him.

"There's that smile I've been wanting to see for a long time now." Vic says and we both laugh.

"Come on, let's get you ready for your show dude. I wanna see my best friend rocking out!" I say, getting off the couch.

"Yea you too mister! Gotta get ready for the ending of the show." He says as we get into the hallway.

"Oh and why is that? I already performed my set." I said, trying to be genuinely confused.

"We gotta do our song King for a- wait. Dammit Kellin, you were kidding weren't you." He says, laughing at his own stupidity.

"Yes I was. Gosh Vic have you already forgotten how sarcastic I am?" I say, a smirk planted on my mouth.

"Shut up Quinn. You sounded like you seriously didn't know." Vic laughs.

"I'm such a great actor, that's why." I say, smiling at him.

"Yea that's for sure." He says and then one of the PTV crew members comes toward us.

"Hey Vic, Jaime is looking for you, says he needs to talk to you before the show." This guy says and Vic nods.

"Alright I'll be right there," he says then turns back to me, "see you later, okay?"

"Yes you will Fuentes." I say and wink at him.

He just rolls his eyes and laughs. Next thing I knew he was walking away from me and heading down the hall.

Now what am I going to do until I gotta sing?

*Vic's POV*

I walked into the dressing room to find a pale looking Jaime.

"Yo Jaime, what's wrong?" I asks, running over to him.

"I saw her." Is all Jaime said.

For a moment I had no idea what the heck he was talking about. I just stared at him for a long time. Silence washed between us. I had one thought but I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

"Hime, what are yo-" I said but then he interrupted me.

"Vic. I saw HER." Jaime said, putting more emphasis on 'her'.

He stared at me. I stared at him. What he just said finally made sense. What he said finally clicked into my head. We sat in motionless silence.

He saw her.

(A/N) OOOO, who do you think Hime-Time saw? Oh my gerd! This is crazy right?! No... Okay... Anyways thanks again guys for this amazing support. Like I don't think this story would still be a thing without you guys. I love each one of you guys! Stay amazingly amazing guys!
So yea
Peace ✌️