Chapter 50

I woke up an hour later, I felt better then ever I teleported myself out of bed so I was standing beside the bed.

Pan woke up and looked over at me and teleported himself in front of me "since you have my powers now, you need to learn how to use it" he smiled.

I smiled at him and nodded I held my hand out in front of Pan and myself, as I looked down at my hand blue smoke came around my hand and when it disappeared I was holding a black rose it was the first thing I thought of when Pan asked me to marry him.

He grabbed the rose out of my hand and stared at it "it was the first thing that came to mind about you" I smiled, he looked up at me smiling too " come with me I want to show you something"  he nodded I grabbed his hand.

I teleported us to the top of dead mans peek he looked at me "what are we doing here?" "Turn around" he turned around I stood next to him I started to make stars in my hands when it got big enough I pushed it out to the sky, when we both looked at the sky it was full of stars but in different colours so it looked like the sky was Galaxy.

His jaw dropped I chuckled "do you like it?" He smiled and kissed me on the lips when I pulled back from the kiss "I do, I'm guessing you have discovered more new powers?" I smiled at him "yah I guess, I have a feeling that there is more powers yet to unlock but it will take time".

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand "it's beautiful but we need to get back its time" I smiled and nodded he teleported us back to camp.

When we got to camp he went to the beach to wait with the boys, I lifted my hand up changing into this beautiful white wedding dress it reminded me of the wedding dress my real mother wore on her wedding day.

I teleported myself to the beach and started walking down the carpet I looked up at Pan I saw him covering his mouth with his hands I could see tears run down his face as I got closer to him.

When I stood in front of him I wiped the tears off his face and smiled "you look so beautiful" he smiled, after we said our vows we kissed each other while we heard everyone else yelling yay.

After we kissed he picked me up wedding style and carried me down the carpet and back to camp.

The boys took the girls back home while me and Pan had just me and him night, as he softly kissing me and putting his tongue in my mouth he slowly unzipped my dress as I slid his tux off...