Chapter 22

(Your Pov)
I pulled back from the last kiss I gave him I smirked at him "you feeling better?" He chuckled " a little bit" I laid on his chest just thinking as he laid under me and playing with my hair.
-Few hours later-
I wanted to walk to a different place,so we started walking to a different location and we came up the same waterfall I hid from Pan when I first got here, I didn't show him the little cave behind the waterfall.

We walked up to the top of the waterfall I sat down and left my legs hang down Pan did the same, when he sat down next to me I leaned my head on his shoulder as we both looked at the scenery we could see trees from a far distance.

When we got there before we sat down it started to sunset, me and Pan watched the sunset "I've always admired the sunset" I said to Pan trying to make it less awkward "Same, I would always go to the tallest hill and watch the sunset alone" he said back I smiled and looked at him "well now we can watch it together instead of by yourself" he smiled and looked back at the sunset.

I kissed his cheek and leaned my head on his shoulder again, as the sunset went down I started to get tired, as the sun came all the way down I fell asleep.

(Pans Pov)
A little bit after the sun went fully down I looked down at y/n and she was sleeping I slowly picked her up wedding style, I flew back to camp holding her in my arms.

I got to camp and told the boys to go to bed because we will be training tomorrow, I walked in the tent with y/n still sleeping in my arms I laid her down on the bed I waved my hand over her body changing into her pjs, I got changed myself and crawled in bed next to her she rolled over and put her head on my chest and wrapped herself around half of my body in her sleep I wrapped my arm around her body as he laid on me.

I smiled and laid there
thinking of our day together while slowly falling asleep.

-Next Day-
I woke up with y/n next to me with her back against my back, I rolled over and wrapped my arm around her body then pulled her close against my body, I unwrapped my arm from her body to move her hair. I moved my hand down to her waist then I kissed her cheek and laid my head against the back of her head then I fell back asleep.