Chapter 9

After I finished eating, Fin made me go back in there just as I was about to crawl inside I heard someone coming Fin pushed me inside but I froze from what was moving behind me.

I started behind me and Fin pushed me all the way inside and quickly closed the door, I sat against the door with my hands on the bars, Fin turned around and I saw that boy again with his hood up all the time he walked up to Fin.

"Pan wants to know what's taking you so long" he smirked, I saw him more clearly he also had dirty blonde hair. Fine looked at him "sorry I was watching her eat so then I could get her plate and glass" he nodded then walked away.

As the boy walked away towards the camp, Fin started pulling me back up in the air for the night. I looked at him before he pulled me any further then the height of his head "Fin, tell your leader if he is going to give me food then he is going to do it himself" I said to him, he nodded and pulled me up higher.

As he pulled me up I laid down on my side to get some sleep for what is going to come tomorrow.

(Third Person Pov)
When fin walked back and told Peter what she told him to say he chuckled and smirked, he thought about going to see here right then but it was late and everyone needed there rest for tomorrow's hunting.

As everyone went to bed Peter sat by the fire thinking what he is going to do to y/n in the morning, Felix walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder and looked down at him "come on Pan you need some sleep" he nodded and walked off to his tent. Everyone fell asleep and so did y/n as she was hanging in the air, she couldn't sleep at first because she didn't know if he was going to get her that night or in the morning.