Chapter 47

As he came closer I stuck my hands out trying to protect my sides because I thought he was going to tickle me again but this time he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I wasn't sure where he was taking me so I just laid there because I couldn't do anything, he finally stopped walked then he threw me into the air I screamed a little then I landed in water.

When I came up from under the water I saw Pan standing on the beach with his arms crossed and him chuckling at me, I walked out of the water smiling and giggling "ok good one" he smirked at me "no are you going to crawl into bed again?" I smirked at him back "I'm thinking of it" he chuckled.

"You better not, come on let's go" he smirked at me i walked out of the water and walked closer to him "fine, but not I have to go back in the tent to get changed" I smirked at him.

He chuckled "oh no you don't" he waved his hand over my body making green smoke surround my body, when the smoke blew away I was already changed into clean dry clothes.

I smirked at him "wow you don't trust me now?" He chuckled "knowing you, you will just lay back in bed" I chuckled.

He knew me so well, but then again we have been together for about 30 years frozen in the underworld, when we walked back to camp the boys were doing there jobs like they are usually supposed to do.

But they look tired and sweaty so I told them all to go to the beach to cool down, when they all took off to the beach me and Pan stayed at camp and setting up the wedding.

We went into our tent to think of ideas for what we are going to do for the wedding, after about an hour of thinking of ideas we came up with one.

For the theme we where going to set it up on the beach, with green and black flowers and with lights down a path on the beach beside a red carpet and more lights over by the trees making a path of lights back to camp.

We decided to make the wedding date tomorrow night because we didn't want to wait a month or more.